Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis talk

- Thu, 20 Jun 2019 05:00:39 EST rfFKN+w4 No.101307
File: 1561021239528.jpg -(54833B / 53.55KB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. penis talk
oh god /sd/ im worried i might be at risk of infertility because when i ejaculate i only shoot to the left (my dick hangs that way, and im right handed) and sometimes my piss shoots in more than one stream.. it doesnt hurt and ive never been cool enough to get an STI, but with a sexual partner i drench her with manspunk and its not unilateral... god do i go to a doctor and if i do what do i tell the fucker!?
>>
George Durrygold - Fri, 21 Jun 2019 12:16:30 EST NBtj6Po4 No.101310 Reply
>>101307
Some people just aren't straight shooters. I gained quite a few of these "symptoms" when my phimosis was cured so nothing you're describing sounds alarming to me. Your dick is a tube for firing semen not a precision engineer spunk sniper rifle.
>>
Barnaby Fonnerhall - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 02:16:26 EST fJ4ZBX+C No.101314 Reply
>>101307

If the inside of your dick isnt lubed by precum sometimes itll get stuck and shoot a way. Try rubbing directly behind balls untill you sticky (or gently massage balls directly)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.