Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

How to last forever and prolong pleasure

- Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:00:52 EST DYjYEN+2 No.101341
File: 1563566452709.jpg -(6790B / 6.63KB, 297x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How to last forever and prolong pleasure
Most men have very imbalanced / weak bc/pc muscles ... When I think about lasting forever I imagine all of these muscles are relaxed. Is this correct, or what is responsible for lasting forever ? The BC muscle is the one that you use to piss, PC is to stop piss i think
>>
Alice Saddlelere - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 10:13:57 EST K6Ap5UzA No.101345 Reply
I can't answer you, but I'm kinda wierd, after i come (15 minutes most of the times) my dick stays hard for a very long time, but i feel no pleasure at all...

Anyway, i heard that you could train yours nerves though mediation and cold water on your balls, also you can exercise your dick muscles to be able to retain your cum and start over again...
>>
Archie Gittingford - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 08:15:42 EST EfIJ6H28 No.101495 Reply
I abstain for about 2-3 days, then stroke myself through fabric, ie underwear, jeans, sweats, shorts.
When I'm about to orgasm, just as I'm getting close, I slow down, pull out, do some oral maybe, then start up again.
During orgasm, I use my BC while relaxing PC so I ejaculate without pushing it out using that muscle. As this happens, that orgasm rush doesn't climax, so I keep stroking with semen on the head of my penis. This causes slight irritation, and makes me stay hard enough to reach a second orgasm after edging, as before.
I pretty much do this five or six times in that night. The trick is always make her climax first and several times, and you climax last.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.