Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Being too promiscuous/flirtatious with too many women

- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 04:53:40 EST m9G+5hIN No.101349
File: 1563958420107.jpg -(64273B / 62.77KB, 500x484) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Being too promiscuous/flirtatious with too many women
I don't know if they trade notes, but is it dangerous? It's one of those things that kicks in, they look good and you start it. But maybe you shouldn't if they want focus. Or is it just the wrong place/women?
>>
Matilda Weshbury - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 04:55:43 EST 0ftKudFq No.101351 Reply
it's too late, they've probably already labeled/categorized you as a creeper try and get a GF ASAP or you're sexually/romantically FUCKED
>>
Nigel Wossleman - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 17:46:00 EST m9G+5hIN No.101358 Reply
The conclusion I came to is that dislike towards a man for being sexually promiscuous is essentially just slut-shaming but is tolerated due to cultural fashion.
>>
Hannah Turveywill - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 09:19:55 EST Q189px0r No.101361 Reply
>>101358
I don't know. Slut shaming is still a thing for both sexes but I think it's more complex and a lot of people don't.

If a woman is up for a one night stand or casual sex she won't shame you because she's playing the same game and poisoning her own well. So as long as you're honest and avoid the vindictive or really dumb/hypocritcal/delusional ones you probably won't suffer too much.

If you lead her on or don't make it clear and she gets hurt or let down though. Well you did a bad thing, expect trouble.

However people often make snap judgements and they stick to them no matter how dumb. You may get regarded as a lightweight and not taken seriously when it comes to relationships later down the line. That applies to men and women. I knew a guy who slept around a bit, the ultimate quote would be him breaking off mid conversation "excuse I need to get with this girl" (he did naturally). It didn't cost him friends or social invites but it did mean no one was going to set him up with their friends and people were reluctant to date him.

People who are only after stable relationships might look down on you a bit. But they'd only know if they had friends who slept around a lot so again see my second paragraph. Again if they're not horrendous people they might regard you as a lightweight for want of a better term.

Hypocrites, bad people, vindictive ones are always bad news whatever situation and whatever you do or don't.
>>
Alice Derringfuck - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 19:30:47 EST m9G+5hIN No.101364 Reply
>>101361
I'm always honest with everybody even if it's not what they want. Compromise is a thing, if you know what I mean. Sad thing is I think some of them actually enjoy the dramatic aspect. I'm alright if it's part of the play but not if they try to paint me as the bad guy while I'm just playing along.
>>
Nathaniel Wimmledale - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:19:40 EST 2nBCYJFq No.101367 Reply
>>101364
That's what I mean about bad people though. People who thrive on drama. I think shitheads ruining things for decent people is just a human folly. I guess you'll learn to spot the signs with experience and avoid the worst of it in time if that's possible?

Enjoying drama isn't even a teenage thing, though some people do grow out of it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.