Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Fisting

- Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:01:51 EST 40go6b16 No.101354
File: 1564056111687.png -(12371B / 12.08KB, 248x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fisting
My wife and I will be trying out fishing for the first time in less than 24 hours. To be specific, she's gonna be fisting my ass.

We do a lot of toy play with strap-ons and all, nothing this wild. The craziest we've gotten so far is her suffocating me/choking me out while jerking me off, which I mean, best wife ever. So I'm excited but also nervous, there are some freaky 'gone wrong' stories out there. We've read up on how to prepare, but reading only goes so far. But we have followed all tips and tricks religiously, bought special non-numbing lube, etc.

Any comments or suggestions welcome, and uhhh I guess AMA in a day or so if I live.
>>
Rebecca Crumbleshit - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 01:24:41 EST 4ycvK41t No.101355 Reply
how'd it go? also, why? i'm 100% submissive and very into all kinds of rough shit but this is one of the things that never in a million years appealed to me
>>
OP - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 18:35:56 EST tUE1O2Ip No.101359 Reply
1564180556633.png -(3331720B / 3.18MB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>101355
>>101357

Actually, I am most definitely alive.

I can't even begin to describe it. Intense beyond belief. Incredible sensations. We didn't get her entire hand in - but it was very close.

>I came the hardest and longest I have ever come in three decades of life.

I thought it would literally kill me, just as I felt I was done she'd flex her fingers on my prostate and I'd lose my mind again. It essentially became a hands-free, which was another first.

Am I sore? VERY. No sharp pains, but low-mid grade discomfort. Had to pop some percocet. Feel like she punched my bladder from the inside, which I mean... probably. My balls hurt. I mean I was jizzing dust near the end, there. Very uncomfortable to sit right now, ass is hella achy. No bleeding, even though we were both expecting it. we were also expecting a broken hand bone or two on her end of the equation, glad that didn't happen

But uhhhh totally 100% worth it, this is definitely happening again after I mend a bit, and fisting will be going into heavy rotation. I would absolutely 100% recommend this because literally nothing else is comparable and I am so glad we tried it.

As for why? IDK really. Seemed like a natural progression.

I enjoy a bit of pain during sex, she gets off doling it out. Plus she often tells me how she wishes she had a real dick so she could fuck me, this is pretty close, she gets to put her body inside mine sexually.

Pic related, it's what she normally uses to rape me.

hot Chinese gamer wife with big tiddy who lifts big with me and then doms the fuck out of me in bed 10/10 would marry again, life is fucking great
>>
Cyril Turveywater - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 20:34:44 EST 4ycvK41t No.101365 Reply
>>101359
yeah well you do you dude, I guess I just don't have that high of a tolerance for pain down there, I'd rather take lashings/slaps, I honestly have a rough time (pun intended) when guy is bigger than average
>>
Nathaniel Wimmledale - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 18:14:36 EST 2nBCYJFq No.101366 Reply
>>101359
Cool story bro.

But I mean kind of sincerely. It's not my bag but I'm glad you enjoyed it and it's just a little spec of extra understanding of the enormous vista that is the human race for me.
>>
Jarvis Charringspear - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 07:16:31 EST Ey8ExSL0 No.101374 Reply
>>101354
This sure is a thing, holy shit.

OP, where the hell did you meet a dominatrix(??) who wanted a committed relationship? Part of me thinks this is fake because internet, but part of me really wants to believe because I can hold on to hope that I can find a girl who abuses me in bed like this. Maybe minus the fisting part but who knows.
>>
Phyllis Dishridge - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:30:20 EST JFHbC3aa No.101400 Reply
>>101354
so does it hurt or not hurt or is it the point to hurt?
>>
Sidney Chobbledock - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 04:18:57 EST 0ftKudFq No.101444 Reply
>>101443
I means bear and grunt, which means it probably HURTS LIKE HELL
>>
Esther Gagglebit - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 13:27:30 EST q71sVuvx No.101536 Reply
>>101354
Interesting.
I'm very much into pain, and I've (unfortunately?) reached a point where I can't get off without it, half of the time I can't even get hard without it.

However I find there is a very fine line between "hurts enough to cum" and "hurts too much to cum" it's obviously a very flexible line, though, and it's certainly trending in one direction. I think I'll have to give this a shot if (when lul) I need a stronger fix.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.