Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Sex/BSDM-related bruising

- Sun, 28 Jul 2019 19:25:23 EST m9G+5hIN No.101362
File: 1564356323640.jpg -(75443B / 73.67KB, 670x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Sex/BSDM-related bruising
So, if you mark your girl with a bruise or really intense hickey consensually, and she wears clothing to cover it up, etc, but everybody is having a good time, what is the best way to communicate to the SCUM manifesto chicks in the community who start mouthwatering at an opportunity to hurt the dude having rough sex with the nun that these are consensual, sex-related marks and not domestic violence?
>>
Alice Derringfuck - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 19:29:46 EST m9G+5hIN No.101363 Reply
tbh I actually hate the whole master/slave dynamic and that aspect, just don't like it aesthetically, but I have a switch that turns me into some psycho chimp in a good way (to some girls?)

I feel so misunderstood :(
>>
Jarvis Charringspear - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 07:25:51 EST Ey8ExSL0 No.101375 Reply
>>101362
Just don't do it in areas that can't easily be covered..? Communication is again, key.

If shit's going to be a bit rough, SPECIFICALLY ASK if they're OK with visible marks or if there are areas you're free to mark and areas they would prefer you avoid. For instance, I'm fine with bite marks wherever, but no hickeys above the collarbone.

Man, for real so many people post here asking shit they really, really, really should be asking their partner. I get that sex is sometimes hard to talk about but you've already touched and seen their junk, there's nothing else to be embarrassed about.

ALSO you can google checklists for sex that are like 'will do' 'won't do' 'maybe' and you both fill one out and discuss them together so there are no surprises and you don't have to constantly check in with what's cool.
>>
Jarvis Charringspear - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 07:29:51 EST Ey8ExSL0 No.101376 Reply
>>101362
Uhhh just checking that you know you don't have to put on leathers and a gimp mask and buy fet equipment to have a master/slave or dom/sub relationship, right..? Unless you mean something else by aesthetic, but really dude.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.