Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

THEY DiD NOT TELL ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL

Locked Banned Reply
- Mon, 05 Aug 2019 11:16:29 EST H43an6BL No.101386
File: 1565018189729.jpg -(81398B / 79.49KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. THEY DiD NOT TELL ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL
Listen very carefully here. Combining psychedelics like LSD, magic mushrooms and mescaline with cannabis smoking, in high doses while being alone, induces shamanism for the user and not a drugged state. During this shamanic mental experience the user is cured from evil insanity like anger, sadness, fear, homosexuality, not understanding that masturbation damages your subconscious feelings, and ignorance. The law seems to lie that those are drug experiences like caffeine and heroin are, resulting in mentally ill people that come into conflict with each other. :(
>>
Ebenezer Povinghane - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 19:06:22 EST CBa5h9rZ No.101387 Reply
1565046382710.gif -(761949B / 744.09KB, 301x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>101386
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no

I love masturbating alone in my 'shamanic state' on all the drugs you mentioned, particularly shrooms, and I also love taking fat cock in my ass while on them so there goes your homosexuality cure angle.

I will totally agree that people who consume excessive caffeine are mentally ill and prone to conflict, tho.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.