Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I’m a bisexual trapped in a straight life

- Sun, 11 Aug 2019 12:12:39 EST Xyu/t1P+ No.101408
File: 1565539959150.jpg -(104785B / 102.33KB, 777x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I’m a bisexual trapped in a straight life
I’m 27 tomorrow, a female, and I’ve had sexual feelings for women since I was 14.
I’ve never told anyone about my urges towards women.
I got married and I love my husband, but I still have thoughts about getting nasty with women.
I’m so sexually attracted to them, but I never fall in love with them.
I’m schizophrenic, and when I have a really bad episode, I lose grip on reality and search ways I could sneak off and sleep with a woman for the first time and keep that secret to the grave. I end up stopping myself because I don’t love any of these people.
I don’t know what to do besides keep hiding.
>>
Beatrice Pungerford - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:12:24 EST JFHbC3aa No.101417 Reply
>>101408
Well, for one, I really hope you're in therapy. If you're not? Start. And talk to them about this. This is exactly what they help with.

If for some reason you are anti therapy, and you feel that not hurting your husband isn't a good enough reason to not cheat, maybe keep in mind how you're further damaging gay and hetero views of bisexuals and confirming stereotypes that we cannot be happy with one gender and can never be successfully monogamous.

And if THAT fails to stop you, for the love of god tell your husband, talk to him about how you're feeling before you do anything. Do not just step out and be a selfish piece of shit. You could expose him to physical and mental harm by doing so, even if you think it's NBD.

It is way better to be honest and forthcoming and accept there may be consequences from your choices. Not EASIER, just better. Be a fucking grown-up.
>>
Cornelius Devingtane - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:15:27 EST rt82cLsz No.101427 Reply
If you spoke to him about it there´s a chance he´d be game to either let you try it out, or maybe have a FFM threesome and fuck another chick together as a couple. Probably pretty common to be okay-ish with the thought in contrast to you boning another dude. It´s a completely different thing, whereas if it was hunger for other men it´s cause to wonder why he isn´t good enough.

But also, seconding above, it was you who chose to marry. Fucking some strange lady because you ignored your desires before getting married isn´t validated in any way, it´s just as bad as any other cheating and is just as disrespectful to the trust he put in you.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.