Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Diapers

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:31:43 EST 71tqybiU No.101415
File: 1565598703321.jpg -(119489B / 116.69KB, 540x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Diapers
Anyone else into diapers?
>>
Phyllis Pingerlid - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 01:44:01 EST 4ycvK41t No.101422 Reply
It's one of the few fetishes that I just don't really get, but obviously given the post I just made a second ago I have absolutely no room to yuck anyone's yum.

Can you like describe specifically what it is that does it for you about this? I mean, I'm not disgusted or necessarily turned off by it, if I had a partner who wanted to try it I definitely would.

I guess I can actually see a little bit of the appeal at least for me in that it could be total submission but to someone who played a more caring and nurturing role. Kind and gentle but firm. Really like that in petplay.

Does the diaper come into play at all? I categorically don't do scat but I could see wetting but I don't really know exactly what a dom would get out of me doing that.

The only thing I find disturbing about it is the possible implication there's like an aspect of extreme age difference play, which is not my thing at aaaalll and one of the only fetishes a guy could have that would be an immediate deal breaker in a relationship.
>>
Summing Bird - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:32:08 EST ugYkDRaL No.101429 Reply
1565764328402.webm [mp4] -(2044832B / 1.95MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>101422
not a fan of ageplay, but diapers and comfy onesies are a fine way of escapism for me.

And diapers + magic wands = incredible orgasms!

I don't shit in the diaper. Thats something dishuting for me. But pee is sterile anyway.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.