Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

is there a safe way to act on this fetish in real life

- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 01:25:28 EST 4ycvK41t No.101421
File: 1565673928432.jpg -(77333B / 75.52KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. is there a safe way to act on this fetish in real life
So I was playing with myself high as shit the other day and this kink came into my head out of no where and it's so fucking hot to me but there's 0 content for it that I've found and I've been trying to come up with a way to do this while making it physically safe for me and legally safe for a guy.

Basically, I want to be date-raped. Not actually, obviously, but in a roleplaying sense with a partner I can trust. So I take enough downers to get in this state where I'm in and out of consciousness but mostly in so I can still experience it a guy totally has his way with me, does whatever he wants to me (excluding play I never ever do like shit, vomit, cutting, etc.), Want to throw in shit that I've already been into like bondage, bukkake, light hitting/slapping, and choking.

My main concern for me is that something could go wrong for me during it and I'll want it to stop but I'll be too incapacitated to remember or say the safe word. Also slightly concerned for any partner because while I obviously would never report him or press charges, it's definitely not legal to do this to someone.

Also wondering if something this extreme is a sign of mental problems and any explanation as to why the fuck I want this to happen to me. I honestly think a lot of things go into it, the power dynamic, the total lack of control, the complete passivity on my part, the pleasure of being dominated while out of my mind on drugs, the idea of being used, the intimacy of actually trusting someone enough to let them do this to me and not have it affect our relationship outside of the context of sex. Also probably cripplingly low self-esteem and daddy issues.
>>
Cyril Hallerdale - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:53:26 EST zlM/mQKt No.101423 Reply
>>101421
Even with the most caring partner this could go wrong. However I doubt you'd want a date rape drug if you want to remember it but just something that gets you high and relaxed. This is something the various drugs boards could recommend but you want to make sure it doesn't fuck your sex drive or come with other risks or just risk becoming addictive.

You could always try that drug combo before and see how you feel about sex during it. Perhaps have them engage in some light stimulation and then if you're happy with that progress. I mean I think it's risky whatever but if you really want to proceed a dry run is probably a great way to minimise the risk.

Alternatively you want to aim to make it as hard as possible to say no but never impossible. If you're into it then stopping them is so difficult but if you're not you can slam the brakes on. Again this will require some pre testing if you want to get it right.

All this is fine and all but if you legitimately have the latter then go deal with those. If you have a great partner then they deserve you making a shot at being the best you you do too
>>
Graham Divingfick - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:14:46 EST qpE4HTH1 No.101424 Reply
>>101421
Yeah GHB is gonna fuck your memory of the event. Otherwise, this sounds amazing.
>>
Phyllis Pingerlid - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 13:27:58 EST 4ycvK41t No.101425 Reply
>>101423
Thanks for the advice

Yeah no I hate Rohypnol it's such a pointless drug, that was just symbolic. And I'm not terribly worried about addiction because I really don't think I'll be doing this every night lol and I already do hella drugs anyway.

My DOC for this would be GHB hands down, it makes sex feel amazing, it makes everything feel amazing, and it relaxes all your muscles and totally loosens you up but that's a very tricky thing to get the dose right with. There's a very small range that's total ecstasy, any less and it's just like a softer version of taking a few shots all at once any more and you're just knocked out. Also hard as fuck to find by me and the analogs are even HARDER to dose properly. What I'm actually gonna go with is probably a low dose of some benzo, ideally one of the older, heavier ones like valium, bromazepam, or ativan and a medium-ish dose of Soma because it's the fucking shit and is easily one of the most euphoric tranquilizers outside of barbiturates and relaxes/loosens muscles similar to GHB. I've mixed the two kinds of drugs before, not inherently dangerous, they're even prescribed together sometimes for brief periods, but obviously I'll need to take a lot of care when doing it. At the moment I go on a few day bender on a downer once a month or so so if I do end up doing this I'll just do it then, won't increase the risk of addiction. I'm pretty deep into it as a head so the actual drug use part of it wasn't really a concern.

What I plan on doing is set out a few nights a few days apart to slowly work my way up the dosage to see where the best dose would be for the best results. Not sedating to the point of just falling asleep and getting memory loss, but sedating enough to where my body feels heavy but loose and absolutely amazing from the Soma, where it's difficult to even talk let alone move because everythings so heavy, but where both a still possible the entire time.

>you want to aim to make it as hard as possible to say no but never impossible. If you're into it then stopping them is so difficult but if you're not you can slam the brakes on

Yeah exactly I missed this, a HUGE part of it for me, at least just as much as the controlled physical incapacitation is the idea that I'm being psychologically influenced. Like the dom forces me to take this euphoric, disinhibiting, hypnotic and not only will it be physically difficult to resist him on the drugs, I won't want to.

In roleplaying terms I'll go from squirming around trying to escape while being tied, force fed drugs and gagged to stop my screams to the point where I'm absolutely BEGGING for it, while the dom throws me around, poses me, fucks me in every way imaginable, tortures me with unbearable pleasure with a vibrator, chokes me, spits on me and so on and so on and so on, thus being completely dominated in both body and mind.

Holy SHIIIIIIIT I want to do this so badly what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
Archie Gullerdotch - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:21:14 EST 4ycvK41t No.101433 Reply
>>101423
>but if you legitimately have the latter then go deal with those

missed this part, yeah no i 100% do and I have been working on it intensely for years and I've been in and out of treatment and seen therapists/psychs on and off weekly to monthly

that's helped a lot and i feel like this shit legitimately has helped too but sometimes i wonder if it's actually doing more harm than good at this point and what i can do to fix that because mental health notwithstanding it's still really fucking fun
>>
Martha Ceblinglork - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:58:15 EST Zd1T0ekW No.101434 Reply
>>101421
Honestly the kind of thing you would need to try with a genuine partner, long term kind of stuff. I wouldn't be comfortable handing myself over to any girl in a state like that unless I was 100% sure. It needs to be someone who knows you enough to keep your interests and point of view in mind while you're too absent to do so.
>>
Beatrice Cherryfoot - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:39:48 EST zlM/mQKt No.101437 Reply
>>101433
I meant in a sense of disentangling the BDSM and mental health. Deal with your mental health. You won't suddenly turn vanilla. However it will make your life generally easier and also if you aren't well it will impair your judgment, fuck with your risk and reward balance and reduce the chance of a good outcome. Just take care of yourself because that's worth it.

If you have low self esteem and daddy issues you want to get to the point where these are under control is all. Almost as a side point really.
>>
Nigel Gebbletit - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 05:51:30 EST 4ycvK41t No.101447 Reply
>>101434
Yeah that was always a given tbh, I wouldn't just let some rando from fetlife or whatever do this do me lol

>>101437
Right, like I said I have been working on it for years and I've actually made a lot of strides, but for some reason I can't shake the feeling that being the way I am sexually COMES from those mental health problems, and is inherently deviant and pathological.

Even though I know what's much more likely is that a lot of the mental health issues I have come from the way people like me are viewed and treated in society
>>
Eugene Dirringded - Fri, 16 Aug 2019 09:10:10 EST 9VODpsbn No.101448 Reply
>>101447
I dunno, your fantasy doesn't sound that extreme to me.
I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind being "drugged" and "taken advantage of" by my girlfriend. To me it's no different from a bdsm fantasy. I like the idea of being controlled, or being used for other people's pleasure.

One time I was really fucked up on alcohol and weed and I could barely get off the couch. My girlfriend made some comment about having sex, and I told her I wanted to take advantage of me like I'm passed out at a frat party.

We did end up having sex, but she didn't really take control the way I wanted... But I think it's basically the same kind of fantasy you're describing here.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.