Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Asexual?

- Sun, 01 Sep 2019 01:04:16 EST qB74ATyi No.101509
File: 1567314256916.jpg -(26133B / 25.52KB, 720x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Asexual?
I'm not sure if I'm asexual or just punishing myself for enjoying sex because I cheated on my ex husband and feel extreme guilt about it.
I've ENJOYED sex in the past and felt sexual attraction and urges; but I also tended to get annoyed if my partner wanted sex too often (more than once a week). I also remember feeling really annoyed with my high school and college hookups, sometimes I would just want it to be over so we could go eat or watch a movie or do something else I found more pleasurable than sex.
I also feel like I grow LESS attracted to someone as I get to know them and build a romantic relationship. The only thing that VAGUELY turns me on right now is sex with complete strangers with a fat fetish who would think my fat to obese body is really sexy.

Am I "grey asexual" or just weird?
>>
Frederick Sumblegold - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 01:06:10 EST qB74ATyi No.101510 Reply
>>101509
To clarify, *the THOUGHT of sex with random strangers. I am not and would never cheat on my current partner.
>>
Lillian Worthingham - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 11:46:45 EST zMPnC++0 No.101513 Reply
>>101509
You sound like there's a few things going on. Poor self esteem and not feeling sexy does hurt one's sex drive for a variety of reasons. I think you might have a low sex drive and a lot of shit in your head. It does sound like you aren't asexual but it also sounds like your husband didn't do something for you in bed.

Maybe you're asexual. But it sounds like you need to deal with your other issues to uncloud the issue. You have body image issues, a relationship which had issues and you didn't deal with them well and more.

The thing to remember about cheating is everyone does it for a reason. You fucked up but whether the relationship ended or not just saying "you're in the wrong" and leaving it is destructive. What you should have done instead of cheating was addressing what it was you sought out in another guy and worked out if you could get that from your husband, and how. And if not then left them. But you didn't. Well don't make that mistake again. But also what did you not get? Why did you cheat? Everyone has a reason, maybe it's a shitty one like hedonistic greed or being dishonest about your monogamy/polyarmory preferences or maybe he really didn't offer something and refused to change and your only mistake was not dumping him first.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.