Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Cross dressing in relationship with a bi as a bi

- Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:07:35 EST QwcWpBl+ No.101591
File: 1570730855147.png -(572843B / 559.42KB, 602x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Cross dressing in relationship with a bi as a bi
I'm a guy and thought all my life I'm a bi. Had real relationships a few women so far, and they were Ok. Real, as going as far as mutually falling in love and living together. Lately though, after a single phase after last breakup, I got into such real relationship with a guy (who is also bi like me.) I've now felt better than ever before. We can also talk together about anything, whereas with the women they often hated or avoided many kinds of subjects. We are really open and close, like best friends. I can also cross dress all way for fun or sex, and it's also much greater than ever before. I think and feel I've found what is right for me. Sex with him is also great and just simple cuddling makes me dizzy in the good way.

But now I don't know anymore am I a guy who is bi, or a guy who is more towards trans than I thought. I'm going way into CD with him, like in certain clubs with money and planning into dressing. I would even have laser operation in future to reduce some facial and body hair more permanently, and real piercings. I don't feel like going for any cutting or meds though. I also like my testosterone levels as they are. But it's also possible I'm just a guy who is happy as a guy, but with intensified focus into cross dressing, which was just a cheap hobby before. Now that I've found someone to go all in with it, it's greater.

It's also nice to have finally a partner who you can take drugs with without any judgement and enjoy and study life, the world and each other together in altered states. But then also when sober, to verify and enjoy the feelings that are real as they naturally are.

(Picture is random from Internet)
>>
Priscilla Goodridge - Thu, 10 Oct 2019 20:27:07 EST JcHta7/r No.101593 Reply
>>101591
how old are you

your testosterone might still peak

you also might want to have a family some day

so choose wisely
>>
Caroline Girringman - Thu, 10 Oct 2019 23:41:30 EST 4ycvK41t No.101594 Reply
1570765290878.jpg -(34208B / 33.41KB, 566x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
if it feels good, do it

>>101593
>your testosterone might still peak

has nothing to do with sexuality or gender identity or even necessarily masculinity/femininity, the idea that any of this has anything to do with "low T" is bullshit broscience in the same league as phytoestrogens turning the friggin' soyboys gay, it's not a deficiency that needs to be (or even can) be "fixed", it's a normal variation in human experience, and the only reasonable response is acceptance
>>
Fanny Turveystock - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 20:26:48 EST SIv9iB2w No.101598 Reply
>>101594
lolok

if you're under 25 and you look like a twinky smooth boi then you shouldn't fuck with your body.
because your testosterone will still peak and you'll be a hairy manly muscular dood probably

if you're over 25 the test ship has sailed and you can do whatever you want
>>
Ernest Chunderlock - Sat, 12 Oct 2019 07:46:24 EST DiCU30tX No.101600 Reply
I like how you guys managed to take a post which warranted no discussion and have an argument by misunderstanding it.
>OP is a guy who couldn't pick the right woman but chooses men differently and is happy now he's gone for a guy
>he is enjoying cross dressing
>he doesn't want to do anything more surface level cosmetic shit to enable that
>He's happy and everything is going well
>no problems, no stupid decisions, nothing to discuss
>nb
>>
Lillian Shittingson - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 23:27:41 EST 0qw/GcU3 No.101602 Reply
>>101600
> I like how you guys managed to take a post which warranted no discussion and have an argument by misunderstanding it.
LOL. Yeah. I read OP, and was like fuck that well-adjusted cunt in a healthy relationship.

>>101591
You sound like you're having a good time, OP. Good for you.

>But now I don't know anymore am I a guy who is bi, or a guy who is more towards trans than I thought.
Maybe you're nonbinary? Maybe it doesn't matter, at least for now? Maybe talk to your boyfriend about how you feel?
>>
Graham Honeydale - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:24:44 EST SBSRFbzM No.101610 Reply
>>101591
It's not like the only two options are bi or trans. Jesus.

Gender fluidity is a thing. There are an infinite number of ways to express your gender. Clothing is one of them, yeah, but it certainly doesn't make you trans - you yourself said you're happy as a guy. K so, not trans.

Don't get so caught up in labels - but if you absolutely need one, try these

>GSM - (gender and sexual minority, used as a replacement when LGBTQAI doesn't quite fit)

>Male Adjacent - (more feminine aspects than 'traditional' male expression, but still internally and externally male identifiying)
>>
Milk Drowner - Sat, 09 Nov 2019 07:28:26 EST wAcofUgF No.101653 Reply
1573302506357.jpg -(78110B / 76.28KB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I only crossdress because it gives me a hardon and I like to cum in womens clothes.

This and womens clothes are way prettier than male ones, especially the ruffles, laces and colours.

The ones that try hard to be male-clothes with grey in grey are obviously not.
>>
Ebenezer Sudgegold - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 23:12:26 EST BDxM7VUU No.101715 Reply
That sounds nice and fulfilling op. going to clubs as a lady sounds thrilling
I think we're entering into an era where it seems possible for gender fluidity to be the norm... pop stars have been eroding what it means to be masculine for like 50 years and feminine for even longer.
I don't know why anyone identifies solidly as one gender. it seems to me a world full of constant pitfalls having to categorize everything you do as fitting or not fitting, and then repressing accordingly.
to be in flux is to be free and to get the full spectrum of the human experience.
anyway i'm just happy you feel right at the moment because in my experience it can often be rather dysphoric to feel this way and I think you're onto something... peas

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.