Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

PC/BC muscle difference, cure PE

- Thu, 31 Oct 2019 14:37:53 EST BqTliqa0 No.101630
File: 1572547073056.jpg -(9758B / 9.53KB, 301x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. PC/BC muscle difference, cure PE
Either my pc / bc muscles or both are overworked, they are involuntarely twitching a lot. When I try to locate the pc muscle and stop the flow of urine, almost every time there is a burst of piss that flies out FIRST, then the urine flow is stopped. So this Tells me I contract the bc muscle as well when trying to contract the pc muscle, it almost feels like the same muscle... and I cant contract the pc muscle on its own. Or I may be contracting it subconsciously all the time and dont even know it... thus it leaves room for confusion.

Does this mean both my pc / bc muscles are overworked or underworked? What must I do to gain a greater control and ultimately being able to have those muscles relaxed, and not be twitchy all the time. Over stimulating pc / bc muscles inst good, but having weak ones isn't good either... I don't wanna stress them out but want to be able to relax them ... What exercises should be suitable, and any advice to learn how to differentiate between these muscles?

Basically when i try to contract the pc muscle, i automatically flex the bc muscle first, while it feels like i'm only doing the pc muscle... how to tell the difference? When I try to relax the pelvic muscles its going in circles. And especially when jacking off those muscles are twitching a lot , so how to learn to relax them completely?

What is the secret to curing premature ejaculation? both pc & bc muscles should be relaxed I think. What about the anal sphincters / prostate gland?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.