Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I bought a fleshlight

- Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:26:43 EST fkDxKOsb No.101858
File: 1579148803056.png -(52132B / 50.91KB, 675x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I bought a fleshlight
...and it was great.

I wasn't sure if this would be worth it or how it would feel. The feeling of it felt like sticky rubber/goo.
The hole was really small. I tried it with out the lube and I couldn't get much in it and it didn't feel good.
So later that night, I get lube and really lube myself up. It slides right in with the lube.
At first it felt like a tease. It felt really odd holding a large plastic container in my hand.
It started to make me cum and when I did... I came hard and a lot.
The fleshlight going up and down my shaft made me keep cumming.

Bottom line: GET A FLESHLIGHT. Worth every penny and very easy to clean.

I want to get another a few more. Theres one with a hand grip and maybe the angela white one for the hell of it.
>>
Hannah Hibberkack - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 18:36:42 EST fkDxKOsb No.101898 Reply
stop with the spam god dammit
>>
Angus Nuzzlemut - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 16:06:03 EST 59AM51Qi No.101900 Reply
>>101858
I actually am in the middle of peddling together an order for some sex toys for the first time in my life. Lived 25 years without having ever owned a rubber puss or anything like that.

Finally getting in on it, I mean if there is a year to get in on things gotta be 2020 amirite. Not fleshlight though, some other company named pipedream or sumthin', one of their smaller ones that cost as much as a fleshlight, not one of those super large hundred+ bucks beasts.
Also getting some bondage rope, cause why not start learning some knots in case I ever meet a chick who's game, kinda late to start learning then. Better get practice beforehand. Pretend to be a scout when stoned or something, tie all the knots, learn all the tricks.

But on the pocket puss topic, why don't we have a sex toy review thread? Can this be one? In that case I'll take pics and make a review of the ones I get later.
>>
Charles Podgenud - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 07:40:01 EST ZiLKCWbv No.101904 Reply
>>101858
I am still waiting for a magic-wand attachement that lets you cum inside a rubber-puss,
not these retarded "just insert tip because too small"
>>
Martin Bedgehon - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 10:12:10 EST 59AM51Qi No.101905 Reply
1580742730592.jpg -(25571B / 24.97KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>101904
Have you been looking though?
When I was browsing for something cheap I wanted I saw this, literally a full size fuck-ass with built in vibrator. Maybe it's not a literal wand but yeah. Not like it was the only model either, hell, spotted something they called an "AI blowjob machine" as well.

You could just get any old molded ass with both anal and vaginal openings and stuff the magic-wand up either of them while you fug the other, call it a day.
>>
Cornelius Sazzleworth - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:29:30 EST fkDxKOsb No.101949 Reply
if anyone gets a quickshot, don't sit that shit down on a table. it picks up dirt

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.