Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

One of drunk shenanigans

- Sat, 08 Feb 2020 03:29:27 EST 23F8c3Sm No.101913
File: 1581150567619.jpg -(1082172B / 1.03MB, 1940x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. One of drunk shenanigans
[[PIC IS ME FOR REFERENCE]]

So I met this dude in a bar he's like middle-aged, tall and pretty really buff
and we both got drunk together and he said if we I wanted to fuck and my drunk ass was "yeah I'm down" so he drove me to his place and it's pretty decent, anyway; we go upto his bedroom and he has this BDSM kit thingy and he was like he wants to try it on me, and me still being drunk I just said "yeah it's coo", he then gets me naked, puts on the bed, spreads my arms and legs and ties them to bedpost he also blind-folds me and puts a ball-gag on my mouth . In my mind I was thinking man this guys gonna fuck me so good, but nah instead of that this guys starts to fucking tickle me and I'm like insanely ticklish, he tickles my underarms, my belly, my ribs, my thighs and even my fucking nipples and I'm there just helplessly taking it and screaming in laughter thru the ball-gag, this guy got me in fucking hysterics, I tried to move out but he tied me good, he also puts some lotion all over my body and that made me even more fucking sensitive, he tickles me so much I turn red, this whole thing was just driving me fucking insane, he just wasn't stopping and I was begging him to stop but he kept going on and on until he started rubbing his dick on my dick. Long story short, I got tickled for an hour and got fucked for another hour and I spent the night at his place this and was a fucking adventure lmao.
>>
Lydia Buzzshaw - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 07:42:54 EST 59AM51Qi No.101916 Reply
Thank you for typing out your experience, I enjoyed the read. Sounds like a fun dude.
Are you gonna rehook, or was it a one time thing?
>>
Sophie Mommergold - Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:19:46 EST dDShvpyT No.102471 Reply
you should wash your ass with an alternative natural exfoliator to be bby smooth

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.