Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

please read

- Mon, 01 Jun 2020 22:11:33 EST r84Ilc9E No.102306
File: 1591063893050.jpg -(9805B / 9.58KB, 260x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. please read
ok guys idk if this is the right board for it but I feel the need to tell someone something awful that I did

i am a bissexual Guy and before all this coronavirus shit I was having a pretty strong crush in this straight guy, a mate of mine
he's fine and handsome and he uses to sleep over in my place and we shared the same bed
in this particular day we had a blast overnight and were drunk n shit, and we went to sleep, then I woke up in the middle of the night and my dick was rock hard, I had a very strong desire for him and ended up touching his parts over the clothes, didn't do much just touched and took my hand off
when I took my hands off he acted like he had noticed it and placed his hand on that place, like he was trying to prevent me from doing that again
after that I sleep again and woke up everything was fine he didn't say anything and neither did I. He only asked what time did I woke up.
So idk if he noticed what I did or not, and in spite of this our friendship just grew up stronger, but even since this happened he refuses to share the bed with me just goes sleeping in the couch or anywhere else so this seems like an evidence that he knows what I did

He is a very nice guy and this confuses me alot and puts me in a guilty mood Everytime I remember it. And I just don't know how to feel better about it since it was just disgusting. I don't think I am ever telling him this.

Also, we sometimes joke around with getting some girls to have sex us three and I really think he would do it if we found the girl but im afraid that my sexual instinct comes over and I end up making a move on him
>>
Betsy Cronningwell - Sun, 07 Jun 2020 15:37:15 EST SDLeTahD No.102314 Reply
>>102306
He obviously knows. I mean you're lucky he still wants to be your friend after you sexually assaulted him. I think he's in denial about what happened, like he tells himself it was an accident, but if he truly thought it was then he would have no problems sleeping in the same bed still. There is at the very least a shred of doubt that you didn't do it on accident.

How wrong it was aside, how could you think that he wouldn't notice that?

I dunno what to tell you dude, i mean you're not the worst person in the world you can get past this, imo confess or don't, if things are good it can't possibly make a difference. Take the Crimes and Misdemeanors attitude and realize that people get away with truly reprehensible things all the time and to everyone else it's as if it didn't happen at all, so you might as well pretend it didn't, sometimes coming clean can cause way more harm to the person, think about who you'd be doing it for. I'm definitely not a saint either. There are a few things that I got away with back when I was a really terrible person that I simply could not confess to without social and even legal repercussions. When I was an active alcoholic I was house sitting for my best friend when I found a bottle of liquor in his cabinet, I started drinking and noticed his car keys hanging by the door. So naturally I decided to take his car for a joy ride with a suspended license and a BAC of at least .2, drove around for hours speeding down country roads and whipping it around in neighborhoods. I could've easily ruined my life or died, but when I was done I filled up the tank to exactly where it was when I left, bought an identical bottle of booze at the liquor store and put in the cabinet and like that it was just a bad dream. Perfectly OK way of letting things go sometimes, and in most ways this was way worse than what you did to be fair.

also as an aside i dunno if it's just me but the sleeping in the same bed with a straight guy thing is a little odd to begin with. It's almost unheard of for a woman to sleep in the same bed as a male friend who she's not in some kind of romantic relationship with, I absolutely would never. It's inherently a very intimate thing, but it's different between two straight people because there's no chance of sexual attraction for either party, so it's just like sleeping in the same bed as a family member. I'm not trying to come off as homophobic, obviously everyone is different and comfortable with different things, and maybe my apprehension has more to do with gender expectations than the sexual aspect.

Oh well. What can you do but try to do better?

"There's a bad man in everyone no matter who we are"
>>
Emma Pummleman - Sun, 07 Jun 2020 23:24:30 EST mx4hvxwi No.102316 Reply
>>102314
I recently saw a client at work who had a brain injury that he got when he was 16 from a snowmobile accident that happened while he was drinking. all of his friends died. he needed reconstructive surgery on his face. his personality changed and his cognitive abilities are fucked. now he spends his time drunkenly yelling at ethnics minorities from his balcony.

i think I have some vicarious trauma from seeing that guy honestly and thinking about how fragile life is that just one stunt like that and you're fucked for life and all your friends are dead.
it's just fucked

anyway sorry this is unrelated and very much unrelated to OPs post

in regard to actual OPs post, i think it's clear that your friend knows what happened, still wants to be your friend, and just doesn't want it to ever happen again. so if you want to do him a favor, I would honor that. he probably doesn't want to talk about it. not sure how you could make it up to him, but if you think of something nice you can do for him (that couldnt be perceived as sexual or romantic) then maybe you could do that just for your own sake. you could also offer for him to sleep on the bed and you can sleep on the couch, since it was you who kind of fucked the bed situation up for him
>>
Oliver Cleshmud - Fri, 12 Jun 2020 22:29:35 EST g/adKB6Z No.102322 Reply
>>102314
>but when I was done I filled up the tank to exactly where it was when I left, bought an identical bottle of booze at the liquor store and put in the cabinet and like that it was just a bad dream

This is truly an enviable level of amorality
>>
James Widdleville - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:41:09 EST 3n4jtOp1 No.102335 Reply
>>102314
>sexually assaulted

dude, its not like he tried to fuck him or forcefully grabbed his dong.
He was drunk and just touched the area without even undressing him.

calm your tits.
>>
Charlotte Surrychack - Sat, 20 Jun 2020 20:34:49 EST d6w9hmp5 No.102336 Reply
>>102335
Sexual assault is any form of assault or non consential contact with sexual purpose. It runs a pretty broad range and the people who describe forced kissing as sexual assault aren't putting it on the level with "just short of rape" or "actual rape but I'm afraid of the stigma" they might be very different shades but they are the same hue.

OP isn't a monster. He's an idiot. He fucked up. He didn't mean to hurt his friend and that's important. I think as long as it's a one off his friend will give him the benefit of the doubt and I think that's good.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.