Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

fetlife

- Tue, 23 Jun 2020 18:50:07 EST nTH2vNmE No.102338
File: 1592952607017.jpg -(56271B / 54.95KB, 900x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. fetlife
anyone else on there? also general kinky thread :3
>>
Charlotte Mombledat - Wed, 24 Jun 2020 04:55:18 EST rdWwhxes No.102341 Reply
I was, but the user base turns me off most of the time so i deleted it. Had a few good lays from there though but probably wouldn’t do it again. Too much pressure to fukk
>>
Wesley Drenningson - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:29:12 EST wie9414i No.102365 Reply
>>102341
how is there pressure to fug? never tried it and don't plan on but im curious
>>
Sidney Debblewick - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 18:34:07 EST +/2JTuES No.102383 Reply
>>102365
There’s only pressure if you meet anyone irl, because the whole premise of the website is fucking and how much everyone loves fucking. at least with Tinder you can play coy and be like oOooh I dunnooo~~~ when you lowkey wanna hella bang. With fetlife you can’t play coy. they know you want it and they know how you want it, lol.

Granted i didnt go to any of the platonic muches or anything, i have no idea how those go. I imagine still pretty horny undertones overall if the shared interest between everyone is kink.
>>
Jarvis Fangerhall - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 21:05:18 EST MYYqSmxG No.102385 Reply
>>102383
?? I thought Fetlife was a website for kinky sex perverts to do perverted sex acts together? What else would be meeting another person irl from FetLife be for?
>>
Cornelius Nicklefield - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 08:54:54 EST d6w9hmp5 No.102386 Reply
>>102385
I have a few friends with fetlife accounts.

They don't go on there to find hookups and it's considered bad etiquette. Some people like kinky sex, some people like kinky lifestyle. The latter are on there in large numbers for the community.

Like when I fuck my girlfriend she likes it rough and we're pretty kinky but when we're not fucking we're roughly equal. But for some people it's a life. There's the black sub slave guy who posted here a few times. When he isn't fucking he's still a sub. It's a hobby or even a lifestyle to some people. It does more than make them cum. They're the ones who go to munches and the like. I mean even munches vary, sometimes it's so they can play and sometimes it's just the people who play together enjoying other hobbies like getting drunk and dancing or boardgames.
>>
Beatrice Dommermark - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 18:34:21 EST IUVqWVC6 No.102387 Reply
>>102338
It's been a few years since I had an account there. I was younger than most of the userbase then and now I'm probably average age. I felt too "vanilla" for people on fetlife but too out there for people I knew in person.

I'm naive and would want trust and friendship for anyone I would have sex with from there or anywhere else.

More generally, I like the idea of having friends who would be into things like spanking. I need to be punished or give a punishment every now and then and I don't have anyone to do it with. I'm the kind of person who would be into platonic cuddling and stuff but I'm in a cold environment that discourages that kind of thing. I don't know if having a fetlife profile could help or not.
>>
Sidney Crumbleson - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 12:30:45 EST 4V9bZr9X No.102394 Reply
1594053045999.jpg -(2232568B / 2.13MB, 3000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>102386
I think you have it mostly right. I am on fetlife, as a regular face in the BDSM community in my town, we use fetlife very much in the same way as facebook or instagram. Half the profiles have "strangers fuck off" signs out. Although people do, personally, I rarely add someone who I have not met before in real life.

We share our pictures, talk about stuff, post information about events and things for sale, its just all pretty kinky. Just because someones just a friend, doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in a photo of em tied up naked in a shipping container, or their collection of modified cattleprods.

Unfortunately, like most social media, I find most of it to be facile and a bit boring. Waify submissive girls talking about getting wet and huge bearded viking male dominants with their baseball bats getting mad likes across the board. Posts about the most basic feminist theories, and erotica that uses the phrase "good girl" pop up endlessly... Yea, its also hetero as fuck.
>>102387
Sounds doable. But any cunt can get a fl profile. Get yourself in the scene, and get comfortable with other people. Ask not what your play partner can do for you, ask what you can do for your play partner!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.