Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Tips on sex for someone who hasn't had any for 8 years

- Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:30:34 EST G9OIbL6M No.102342
File: 1593027034561.jpg -(13655B / 13.33KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tips on sex for someone who hasn't had any for 8 years
So I've only had sex once when I was 19 and I was wasted at the time so I barely remember it. I've been talking to this girl I really like and don't want to fuck it up by being bad in bed. Any tips for someone new?
>>
George Bellytark - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:05:10 EST tOgFN1r7 No.102344 Reply
Probably the most important thing is to just try to be in tune with her body language. Eat her pussy and finger her (Google has plenty of pro tips for both of these). Most women are more likely to cum using hands or mouth than dick, so there’s really no reason you can’t make her cum before you even put your dick in.

You can also ask for consent by saying things like “would you like it if i X?”

Since it’s an ongoing romantic thing. Just focus on connecting with her. She might be feeling insecure about her bod or if SHE’S doing stuff right, so make sure to make her feel beautiful by telling her and saying that you love her body, touch her all over, get drunk off her body.

After it’s all done, if it ended up still being awkward or bad, you could just mention that you haven’t had sex in a long time so she understands. If it’s a romantic situation it shouldn’t be that big of a deal and she might be able to tell you what she likes
>>
Beatrice Focklewat - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:04:10 EST d6w9hmp5 No.102347 Reply
>>102344
>she might be able to tell you what she likes
I'm not sure the best way to approach this but I can tell you that this will definitely help. Whether it's positions, being a bit kinky, certain things being touched.

Don't be afraid of the basics. How the fuck does a girl know she likes it rough, what her pain tolerance is (more or less) but be shocked to find her nipples are an erogenous zone and yes there is a g spot?

Oh and "foreplay", do a lot. It's a misonomer though, don't necessarily stop doing those things while you're fucking. Lastly controlling your breathing and keeping it slower and deeper might help stop you exploding 39 seconds in.
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 04:00:14 EST ObEP42b9 No.102357 Reply
Be her friend first. Don't fixate on being sexually available to her until friendship is established... then you can make a very gentle move (like hugging her) that conveys sexual energy. I'm just speaking from my own experience though, it might not work with everyone.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.