Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Wtf am i

- Wed, 29 Jul 2020 21:43:13 EST TWSewXyn No.102464
File: 1596073393966.jpg -(62009B / 60.56KB, 719x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wtf am i
So ive known im bi for a while now, but im fucking confused if im like, REALLY bi. I love fucking chicks and being the more dominant one in that regard, but I also love the idea of being a trap, or just a straight up girl. Id never transition, but if i could become a biological woman id do it in a heartbeat. Id love to be a trap/femboy for a while and see what it's like but idk what people would think, and id still like to fuck girls. Im v confused
>>
Reuben Chinningbeg - Thu, 30 Jul 2020 01:12:00 EST gzISc1N1 No.102465 Reply
>but I also love the idea of being a trap, or just a straight up girl. Id never transition, but if i could become a biological woman id do it in a heartbeat

from personal experience, if i were you i'd save myself a couple years and just give this a really hard think now lol, but it might not actually mean anything and you legitimately would be happier the way you're describing you want to be, which is also fine

you don't have to act a certain kind of way based on your sexuality or gender identity, there are plenty of cishet male crossdressers, i.e. Eddie Izzard and plenty of people who are bi switches

but i mean i would look into the gender stuff, there really is no barrier to entry to being trans or non-binary other than the desire to do so, and if it's really there that desire is going to be with you the rest of your life, but you can express it in a lot of different ways that don't involve HRT and surgery that ways just the most fun

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.