Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Erotic Hypnosis (Just Advice)

- Mon, 25 Jan 2021 23:00:00 EST PKF9gz6p No.103066
File: 1611633600350.jpg -(21399B / 20.90KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Erotic  Hypnosis (Just Advice)
I recently have come across hearing about this through friends and family and such. People over say seeking arrangments ask for such for a certain price per hour. Does any have good insight on the dangers and such before I go about doing so and or about what to expect or past experiences?
>>
Polly Crivingstadge - Thu, 04 Feb 2021 20:14:20 EST /n9cQc9T No.103106 Reply
1612487660370.gif -(2993264B / 2.85MB, 918x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>103066
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnotherapy#Uses
> those seeking hypnotherapy today do so because of ill-defined, vague feelings that: [...]
> (c) they are not comfortable with who they are;
> (d) they’re not performing up to the level of their true potential; and/or
> (e) their lives are lacking some significant (but unidentified) thing.

lemme go out on a limb and suggest the reasons that people go for erotic hypnosis are similar to these reasons that people go for hypnotherapy. here's a fact about everyone who does erotic hypnosis: they chose to. nobody is forcing anyone to watch hypnosis videos, and if they did, it wouldn't work.

so i think the "danger" isn't that you end up doing something you don't want to do. the danger is that you won't, in fact, fix those problems. erotic hypnosis might help you get over sucking a dick temporarily, but it'd ruin their business model if they actually, you know, help you deal with the underlying shame that makes you seek this out in the first place. whatever lubricity it offers to the sexual act, it is to the benefit of the people making these audio/video files to ensure that you remain ashamed and alone.

so when people say "erotic hypnosis made me X", they're only slightly off, their bodies made them X, erotic hypnosis made them feel bad about it. anything that can be therapeutic can be harmful if done wrong.

dicks cost $0.05 and you can get them at the bar. just sayin'.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.