Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Relationship dilemma.

- Wed, 02 Aug 2017 22:27:41 EST C2uTGsQS No.99870
File: 1501727261330.jpg -(118604B / 115.82KB, 634x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Relationship dilemma.
Hey /qq/, really need advice on this one. Decided this would be more appropriate for this board than the sexuality one so here goes.

I am a guy in my 30s. I've been speaking to a woman online of similar age in my city and we've really hit it off the past few days. She is curvy and sexy and good looking and we've been exchanging pics of each other including sexy pics. We have been talking about some kinky stuff we'd like to do sexually. I know she's a legit real person. And I will be talking with her on the phone before we meet. For me this seems like having hit the jackpot sexually. She is dirty as fuck and kinkier than me. What more could you want?

But I've told her one massive lie - that I'm single.

I've been in a relationship for about a year with my current girlfriend who is fat and unattractive, but we get on great as we share many common interests in life in terms of what we are into, but there is no sexual chemistry in the relationship at least on my part. I have no desire to fuck her. She is a total turn off. And I am deeply unhappy being with her.

I am going away with my girlfriend this weekend. I cannot get out of this.

My plan was to do the whole going away at the weekend thing then dump my girlfriend on Monday, then resume chatting with my new sexual interest around the same time.

What would you do in this situation? I need the best advice you can give. Even analyse the outcomes in terms of game theory if you can.

Also, I've sent her pics of my cock and stuff. Shes asking for a face pic. I don't generally share face pics if I'm sharing cock pics - would you consider this safe to do or could it be used to blackmail me in the future? I guess as long as the face pic and the cock pic were separate no real way to prove it's the same person. For the record, she has given me plenty face pics and highly explicit sexual pics.

And yes I do know my new sexual interest is a genuine person because I know who she is and she doesnt even know that.

Really need help here thanks. As always pic unrelated.
>>
Sophie Blabbleledging - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 22:29:25 EST C2uTGsQS No.99871 Reply
Ok, somehow it went here and not in /qq/.

Anyway that doesn't matter so much as getting answers
>>
Charlotte Blatherbanks - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 06:24:52 EST W5SDiN2d No.99872 Reply
Idk about the pic sending with that other chick and all that, but you should definitely break up with your girlfriend if you're not at all attracted to her.

I guess just send that face pic to that woman
>>
Frederick Cevingnock - Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:43:56 EST 9+Akvf/L No.99873 Reply
so, in other words, monkey branching

grow up... be better than that
>>
Archie Smalldock - Sun, 13 Aug 2017 13:01:15 EST TbCEaLyo No.99900 Reply
1502643675326.jpg -(275158B / 268.71KB, 872x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>99870
>>Even analyse the outcomes in terms of game theory if you can.
:| haha no
that is unfortunate. it might be worth trying to bring up your gf taking better care of herself. I think it is fair to be honest if you are unable to enjoy sex as a result of that. I'd be surprised if she hadn't felt that feeling, and was unhappy about it.
best case scenario she changes her ways, works out a bit, eats less shit, and then becomes a bit more attractive to you.
A probable scenario is that she will be hurt by it, and the relationship ends.
Another possibility is she says she's going to change, but then doesn't.
I would at least try to make it work if you vibe otherwise. At least for me, I've been almost completely unable to find women I share a deep, relationshipy connection with.

As for hooking up with this amazing woman online, I would be extremely cautious. I tried doing that over craigslist, and probably send 200-300 emails to potential people. Maybe 10% of those get responses. Of those 10% actually result in anything happening. About 50% of the time the other person has seriously lied about their kinks, and what they are like. Also there is always the concern that they are sucking a ton of other internet dicks, and giving you the plague.

I know how intoxicating it can be to feel like you have a really hotty, about to satisfy you. It has come true for me, and I've been able to explore some really fun kinks with sexy folk, though never resulting in a relationship. I would be extremely reluctant to assume this internet wonder ho is going to really stick with you forever, and satisfy all your relationship probs. Even in one of the most optimistic end scenarios, you end up with someone super attractive but emotionally hard to deal with.
>>
Frederick Buzzdock - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:24:09 EST PnhjQ/9o No.100155 Reply
1510025049210.gif -(841929B / 822.20KB, 200x138) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP you have to make a choice. It's going to sound like I'm jusging you but I'm not I'm just using the definitions of words. If you continue doing what your are doing you are a liar, and you are selfish. You are lying to your current gf if she expects that she is in a monogamous relationship with you. You are lying to this new girl if she expects she is exclusive with you. You could argue that you are showing some compassion to your gf by now confronting her with the uncomfortable truth, but come on man you know that's doing more for you than her. It's selfish to feed people false information just so you can have two comfortable lives when most people are lucky to have one.
Some people don't mind being selfish, some people don't mind telling lies, but some people lie to themselves and say that they're those kind of people when they're not
"Bad person" is a relative condition, but most people I know of will at least feign offense to your behavior if it's exposed before you confess it, so if you try to defend your behavior and continue it and get caught be prepared to be considered the "bad guy" of the narrative by default. Are you ready for that?
Not that admitting it won't undo the things you've already done, you'll carry some stigma. Any mutual friends you have will use it as a joke behind your back at parties. But at least confession adds an asterisk on the end of that story that notes "eventually manned up and ended an unhealthy situation."

>>100137
I enjoyed this
>>
Frederick Buzzdock - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:26:27 EST PnhjQ/9o No.100156 Reply
>>100155
>showing some compassion to your gf by *not confronting her

spelling edit, nbdp
>>
Basil Billerspear - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 00:47:49 EST Xh7uBwYr No.100157 Reply
I'm not one for trusting online advice, especially from a chan site, but you're getting some decent pointers from honest human beings here, OP.

>>99900
>>100137
>>100155
>>
Hugh Sablinghall - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 11:19:56 EST 5T5O6ei1 No.100158 Reply
>>99870
I can do game theory but this isn't about achieving the best (or least bad) outcome. This is about you growing up and having a backbone and being honest with your partners.

If you want to dump your current gf because you're unhappy with her, do it. Don't do it because you've met someone else, because that shows that you've been living a lie and just using them for convenience. Don't wait until after some event, because going with dumping plans in mind means you'll be pretending the whole weekend. Call your gf, or better yet, go see her face-to-face, and just do it. Right now.

You say your new interest is a genuine person. Unfortunately, it sounds like you're not. I don't think you deserve either one of these girls.
>>
John Simmerhut - Mon, 22 Jan 2018 18:49:50 EST P3EwwHB8 No.100313 Reply
That lie about being single will come back to bite you in the ass, regardless of how she finds out.
You're not interested in telling the truth, you're interested in fucking her. That's the takeaway she'll make, and there goes any hope for a balanced relationship.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.