Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

What do You think about this

- Fri, 30 Mar 2018 23:55:12 EST bsfxCGwq No.74353
File: 1522468512909.jpg -(62172B / 60.71KB, 640x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What do You think about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yINzvxsLpOo&t=1m19s
We’ve got Full UFO Alien species from Outer Space disclosures
Years go by and nobody fucking mentions it
> prime ministers of defense admit it
We’re talking Russian / Canadian leaders admitting Every US President is given all new information regarding the studies and lessons taught to us by these beings every new term. Having researched and watched all of the Canadian Prime Minister of Defense’s talks about this he would claim the following:
> since we began using atom bombs, nuclear bombs, etc.
that such blasts actually sent out energy waves into space, large enough these beings took notice, and while having realized we’re considerably Fucking Up our planet, they as higher beings do not meddle with or interfere in other beings happenings or make any changes to our planet without permission, even if it means saving our world. They would be able to, if our entire species were able to OK that, but right now, since other alien species have already done the opposite in hopes of creating our downfall for their own benefit, these kinder aliens have warned government officials and tried helping little by little with only advice.
Now, look at the Great Barrier Reef; bleached and killed off by Humans and for the first time in its 25MILLION YEARS of life is dead because of us.
Its not hard to believe these beings would have noticed our bombs going off, and its undeniable with our theoretical doomsday clock being 3 minutes from midnight, so why is it that people are not so willing to understand these beings are here to prevent our own undoing, if we would but be open to their existence??

Even Stephen Hawking said it’s ridiculous to think no life but our own exists in this vast universe and so much so that its actually more crazy to assume there isnt than that there is.

So we’re there, at the final moments, brink of nuclear war, and whether its evil clandestine aliens as puppet masters making it happen or Nibiru arriving or loving intelligent aliens waiting to give our species its next jump in evolution like when as neanderthals we became what are today—
I just gotta know

The Fuck are your thoughts on this shit???

Discuss the current state of humanity its planet and the aliens involved with it
For all you know the world ends tomorrow. Put some thoughts down worth seeing.
>>
Esther Cankinwell - Sun, 01 Apr 2018 21:16:19 EST gsFh1g2I No.74357 Reply
when kim and trump meet they will be joined by other world leaders who all will reveal themselves to be reptilians
>>
Fucking Fanman - Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:16:20 EST 94FvJR8V No.74371 Reply
>>74363

your going to be looking like a right dickhead when he is proven correct
>>
Hedda Brazzledork - Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:06:02 EST 4FvZVLPs No.74381 Reply
1523073962068.jpg -(215414B / 210.37KB, 960x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74371
Draconians are not what OP was about
Yeah, Draconians are one race, but as the video states
There are more than 4 known species and over 60 in total of aliens interacting with Earth, dude. Fuck off making it all about Draconians
>>
Lydia Bopperworth - Sun, 08 Apr 2018 10:00:50 EST 94FvJR8V No.74383 Reply
>>74381

yo there are way more that 4 known alien races you pathetic earth being. There is like 9 bro.
>>
Frederick Drocklebidge - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 00:03:17 EST 4FvZVLPs No.74386 Reply
>>74383
Yeah, right, and you have video proof like my OP provided to prove that?
Prime Ministers Of Defense for entire continents have stated there are over 60 with 4 being known races. Fuck your 9, mr I Paint Broad Strokes that I cant backup

Faggot
>>
Cedric Blythehall - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 12:19:50 EST dPKzuJUT No.74390 Reply
>>74386

you dont even know me, being a faggot is nothing when everyone in your species is unisex... dumb cunt
>>
Frederick Drocklebidge - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 18:23:51 EST 4FvZVLPs No.74392 Reply
1523399031829.jpg -(1028358B / 1004.26KB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74390
Whatever pleb you couldnt even backup your claim
>>
Oliver Duttinghad - Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:35:59 EST dPKzuJUT No.74394 Reply
>>74392

You never backed up yours either you nig. You don't even know about the last society that acknowledged them and what happened there so fuck you
>>
Esther Blabbletedge - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 04:35:49 EST 4FvZVLPs No.74395 Reply
>>74394
> you never backed up yours either

Did you not read my OP stupid faggot?

I provided a link clear as day, and if you researched any of what he talked about, or even checked the CIA’s website files of project StarGate, you’d maybe have an idea what thefuck youre talking about but you dont know how to read.
>>
Esther Blabbletedge - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 04:43:45 EST 4FvZVLPs No.74396 Reply
1523522625279.jpg -(7850B / 7.67KB, 172x138) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74394
Your claim being; there’s more than 4 known species / there are nine
Nine, that claim, backed up by shit. My claim not even being MY claim and instead the factual claim of actual high ranked officials whose opinion matter a fuckton more than some anon on a canadian drug themes meme board, you waste of argument.
Tell me again that I havent backed my claim up, the links right there in the OP.
Youre now arguing against a room of officials, and CIA backed claims which can be researched and proven, and your argument is only backed by pseudo bloggers and nonsensical authors who wanna talk shit like they know about more than 4 species, when theres fucken 60+ of em. None of that matters. Im trying to discuss Our species; the human race, and the fact we’re on the verge of nuclear war despite these aliens being here due to our advancements in huge fucken bombs potentially blowing our useful planet and selves into oblivion before those aliens can teach us anything or even be fully revealed to us. If you know so much, instead of shit flinging why dont you tell me what those aliens have in store for us friend?
>>
Barnaby Picklock - Thu, 12 Apr 2018 06:01:36 EST dPKzuJUT No.74397 Reply
>>74396

you don't need to know, what ever fags, im going to have fun with my friends today while your on the internet being dweebs lol talking about aliens and shit. Grow up. Bet you can't even kickflip ... faggots. get some friends. 9 aliens and thats final.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.