Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Run into Traffic BLINDFOLDED

- Sat, 05 May 2018 00:12:47 EST XC57qcJf No.74459
File: 1525493567773.jpg -(73899B / 72.17KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Run into Traffic BLINDFOLDED
I was visting relatives in London Ontario when a guy with a blindfold ran past me into traffic on a red, stopped on the dotted line in the middle of the street for a car to zoom by him and sprinted to the other side. Then at the next intersection, he did it again. This time he made some calculation motions with his hands and shook his head as though he could sense traffic in from of him and when it was clear, he ran only this time a car almost hit him but at the last second he sped up and it missed. London Ontario is known for it’s drug scene so maybe some lucky bloke injested just the right ammount of different mushrooms to give him psychic powers or at least senses better than the average joe. The man wore grey sweatpants, a grey sweater and a red blindfold. His manner was aggressive, arrogant and grandiose: when he finished the first blindfold-crossing he gave a power handshake to a random bystander and when he finished the second crossing he gave the bird to the driver who almost hit him then stretched his arms out like Jesus and then hugged himself tight. If this man wasn’t high on something, he was definitely high on addrenaline.

Instead of saving the world or robbing a bank, he used psychic powers to jaywalk. I mean who does that? The risk is so high and the reward is so low compared to what he could do with those powers: what what a waste of potential. So /spooky/ have you heard any other similar incidents to blindfolk traffic crossings or do Londoners just enjoy risking their lives on the street?
>>
Lillian Dartway - Mon, 07 May 2018 18:34:58 EST hU6Y2hFr No.74465 Reply
Sounds to me like some kind of test.
>>
Hugh Pickhall - Sat, 19 May 2018 17:33:47 EST xMzByp7L No.74513 Reply
>>74459
You may not believe me but you saw that happen so maybe you will... anyway I have over time with practice developed the ability to see with my eyes closed. Now this isn't perfect vision, it isn't in color, it isn't in a straight line either. It's like in my mind I can see the shadowy contours of all objects and people around me that are larger than roughly nine inches in a full 15 ft circle even behind me. It's really fucking hard to do. I can't do it for long periods and I can't always command it when I want, but I've done a shit load of tests and I swear it's as real as can be. Why? How? I have no fucking clue and honestly because of its unspecific and difficult nature it's pretty useless but it is cool as hell and makes me feel like I'm a little more capable than others
>>
James Crippersteg - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:09:52 EST a8QQbjL0 No.74691 Reply
1531919392692.jpg -(72309B / 70.61KB, 450x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What can you say, other than "What a fucking champion."
>>
Robotron, sage - Mon, 06 Aug 2018 08:44:48 EST XzQD3UwX No.74753 Reply
>>74459
Psilocybin enhances neural connections by about 500x
I totally get what he was doing, but the reason why does escape me.
I guess he was testing his calculations.

>>74513
I had this happen on psilocybin truffles in amsterdam. I was tired of having my eyes open so i shut them only to find an ''astral projection'' of basically the same scene with my eyes open whilst walking. I figured since it made no difference wether i had my eyes open or closed i might as well just open them so people don't look at me funny.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.