Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Blood rituals

- Mon, 07 May 2018 03:26:44 EST XUjvCsul No.74461
File: 1525678004306.jpg -(1752081B / 1.67MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Blood rituals
How do they work? Interaction with herbs? "Magic" in any intended sense of being more than meets the eye? Can blood magic be one of positive affect without fear of rebuke? Is it to be one more careful?
>>
Walter Sedgeforth - Mon, 07 May 2018 07:26:45 EST GWEuHPZh No.74462 Reply
>>74461
depends if you are trying to invest yourself into some type of “ order “

practically speaking something like that is similar to making a solemn promise at the very least... to your very self. Insofar as you’ve got to be dead serious to even pull it off and moreover that the act itself is fundamentally imbued with your intention.
>>
Molly Trotman - Tue, 08 May 2018 02:09:24 EST GWEuHPZh No.74466 Reply
>>74464
Well dude, like how Jim Morrison had a Wiccan hand-fastening sex bonding ritual with an eccentric journalist.

Or people who are hardcore into pretending to be vampires.

Or how there are various schools of thought pertaining to “ magick “ in general and what sort of assertions they’d make about what special meaning blood has to their groups.
>>
Leska Yticolev - Tue, 08 May 2018 23:18:18 EST XUjvCsul No.74469 Reply
>>74466
I just want information on it or a direction to look toward to enrich my knowledge in such faculties, of what various rituals and "magick" people do in fact do.
>>
Cornelius Brimmerfoot - Wed, 09 May 2018 17:13:28 EST eb6KY8oK No.74473 Reply
seriously? inject like a ml of your blood into a tree. come back and tell us what happens. its so easy to make a blood offering to a tree nowadays.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.