Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Jeff the Killer Image Origins

- Sun, 13 May 2018 21:22:50 EST 6XzmORIm No.74493
File: 1526260970980.jpg -(51046B / 49.85KB, 640x548) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Jeff the Killer Image Origins
Hey guys, OP here.
I'm pretty much sure some of you know about Jeff the Killer; we're trying to find the image itself due to the fact that it predated LONG ago before it came along with that shitty pasta around 2011.

Someone said that the origin of pic related first appeared on a /b/ thread in here around 8 years ago ~ 2010. The original unedited image was supposed to be a skinny girl camming who came to /b/ after moving from SA (what I've heard from an oldfag on le the future three years back, probably?). After snooping around in later /x/ threads, the image was NOT a photoshopped version of Katy Robinson, it was a different girl. Someone else claimed to have seen the picture back on the future's /b/ back in 2004~2005 with the unedited images and the shops included. Might as well to bring up a couple of oldfags to figure out the original sauce of said pic related.

Anyone here willing to help?
>>
Nicholas Crinningridge - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 06:10:59 EST AH4hMNON No.74632 Reply
>>74493
I saw one of the threads about this. The earliest source i saw anyone find was from a japanese imageboard of some sort. You could probably find that by combing through the /x/ archives.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.