Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Why has no one ever claimed the prize

- Sun, 24 Jun 2018 17:11:30 EST f3mNaGmY No.74597
File: 1529874690170.png -(1041590B / 1017.18KB, 1247x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Why has no one ever claimed the prize
I haven't posted here in a long time but I came back with a question.

But before I ask the question I want to say I'm not here for debate, I know better than to argue with you guys because it will go for 90 posts and go no where.
I'm just curious of what your answers would be.
So my question is this;

Why has no one ever won the James Randi million dollar challenge or other similar challenges?
I follow another smaller american based group called the Independent Investigation Group. They do a similar thing as James Randi Foundation but for a prize of only 10k.

For those who don't know what these groups do. They have an open standing prize of a sum of money for people who can prove paranormal, extranormal and other various fantastic claims in a test. Jame randi has 1 million prize.

The tests they issue have to be agreed upon by both parties so that there can't be any wiggle room, dates, locations etc are chosen and agreed upon.

So far no one has ever claimed the prize.

Why in your opinion is that?
>>
Hannah Sazzlewater - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 00:50:22 EST cphDcyVr No.74610 Reply
The price is a lie.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.