Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

magical items worth wearing

- Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:03:09 EST KfM445gH No.74701
File: 1532106189269.jpg -(191625B / 187.13KB, 1104x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. magical items worth wearing
What are things/items/accessories etc. that I can wear/use/keep around etc. that are said to bring good luck/protect/enchant/ward off evil/get rid of negativity etc.?

I'm very new to this type of thing and want to learn more about stuff like this.
I've started wearing rudraksha mala as of late and this piqued my interest in all things that could be of any use to a practitioner or just and average joe looking to have some extra fortune, etc. in his life. I just want to learn more about these types of charms/crystals/other stuff that people know work or at least believe have some sort of effect.

Just a curious anon, is all.

If anyone has any contribution or a website or book that I could read that would list everything that I would need to know, that would be much appreciated.
>>
Hugh Blunkinshit - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:21:51 EST dwKs9Tfs No.74710 Reply
1532337711354.jpg -(131560B / 128.48KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My most magical items I still have are 2 pieces of ordinary string, one of which my mother in-law blessed and tied to my right wrist, and other one my grandmother in-law blessed and tied to my left wrist. Many people ruin their flow of energy by arming themselves with all kinds of metal rings without knowing what they do combined, my advice is to keep things natural and trust more in the mental magic than astrological magic
>>
Molly Goodshaw - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:04:37 EST 4n5VqkyH No.74746 Reply
Green fluorite is said to ward off oppressive spirits.
>>
Rebecca Buddlefoot - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 21:08:35 EST eyeJsiXl No.74747 Reply
>>74701
I don't wear magical items, but I have some things which I feel have great power. I have a ww2 english fighting knife that I think was used. I just get a vibe from it. It's a dark and strong vibe.

I have stones, the only stones that have ever truly mattered to me. I got them at a cave around the area, they were totally mass produced polished minerals and crystals, but still, it's their history that makes them what they are. To me they are special. They are my most powerful items. They are because of what i've put into them, my own belief, and after 20 years they finally give off a vibe of something truly unique to me. I don't know what I'll ever do with them. Maybe they'll have a greater purpose one day.

For the time being I keep them close to me, in my bong held by the ice catcher. The tar covers them and makes them appear as if they're nothing but turds. When I wash them in iso though, they become brilliantly new again. I feel strongly that using them in spiritual (ritual) smoking, they will become even more powerful.
>>
misha - Sun, 05 Aug 2018 00:19:38 EST BDbGhG2E No.74748 Reply
>>74701
buddhist symbols...or the cross...or a merkaba

anything along that line of spirituality
>>
Martin Croddlefut - Mon, 13 Aug 2018 03:33:42 EST 3NlYQbQc No.74781 Reply
1534145622333.jpg -(7624B / 7.45KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74779
I know it as hand of Fatima, originates in the East with Islam. Wards off "evil eyes" while visible.

I recommend a Palad Khik, it comes from Thailand and means "Honorable Surrogate Penis." You hide it near but not in contact to your penis and when someone tries to curse your penis, the Palad Khik is the one that is cursed instead. Also, you can have a double bulge in your speedos.
>>
Frederick Brazzlewell - Tue, 14 Aug 2018 19:04:02 EST a+keWaTo No.74789 Reply
>>74781
Is that image supposed to be a bottle opener?
>>
Sophie Wongergold - Wed, 15 Aug 2018 18:27:59 EST a+keWaTo No.74793 Reply
>>74791
HUh? You would just put the head of the neck under the tiger's chin.
nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.