Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Jeff the Killer - Unedited Image

- Tue, 07 Aug 2018 16:01:28 EST C4OSxHbU No.74757
File: 1533672088094.png -(269734B / 263.41KB, 753x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Jeff the Killer - Unedited Image
Hey, /x/, OP here. Before you start calling me an underage faggot, I have found some information that will somehow/somehow not lead to the original unedited image of Jeff the Killer. We all know that the image exists before that shitty Creepypasta appeared; we would like to seek some oldfags for help, despite the picture being at least that old.

>It supposedly surfaced on the future’s /b/ around the year of 2004/05ish by some girl asking if she was beautiful. It was a different girl, (other than Katy Robinson) she was a young girl that first starting camming to /b/. One picture she took, in particular, had a bad camera flash which blocked her nose.

>This lead to many anons in the thread post photoshops of her facial features until they got to pic related, and many more. The pictures weren’t progressions, anons were probably doing stuff to the first picture, then another. This supposedly lasted for two days.

>The next day, the girl started complaining about le said shopped images, but the people in the thread kept on going posting many more ugly shops of the girl. The day after that, the girl stopped browsing on the /b/ forums and everyone in the thread stopped poking fun at her.

TLDR; the girl shitposted a crappy picture in an early 2004-05 /b/ thread, everyone started making fun of her, posting photoshops for two days until she stopped browsing /b/.

That’s what I got according to some oldfags on the future’s recent /x/ threads discussing about the early origins of le Jeff image. Now we just have to find the unedited original image. Anyone here willing to help?
>>
Frederick Nickleson - Tue, 07 Aug 2018 18:52:48 EST CzUeipAc No.74758 Reply
I know nobody is going to answer in this thread because they can’t even find the original. But all I know is that someone, somewhere must have it.
>>
Samuel Bemmlemedging - Sat, 11 Aug 2018 11:53:08 EST lMZX1gLy No.74773 Reply
That's all misinformation. It's from a Japanese website, originally someone posted it already photoshopped, two versions. It's clearly a Japanese person in the image.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.