Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

american chakra

- Sat, 18 Aug 2018 09:53:15 EST pX8iIcN9 No.74803
File: 1534600395349.jpg -(16522B / 16.13KB, 263x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. american chakra
charles webster leadbeater has written a book on the chakras (its called 'the chakras'). in that book he says:

"The spleen chakra is not indicated in the Indian books; its place is taken by a centre called the Svadhishthana, situated in the neighbourhood of the generative organs, to which the same six petals are assigned. From our point of view the arousing of such a centre would be regarded as a misfortune, as there are serious dangers connected with it. In the Egyptian scheme of development elaborate precautions were taken to prevent any such awakening."

source: http://www.anandgholap.net/Chakras-CWL.htm

in short, he says the (activated) svadhishthana-chakra is a bad thing. westeners (should) use their spleen chakra instead of their (as of yet dormant) svadhishthana chakra

whats the difference between a westerner using his spleen-chakra (instead of the svadishthana-chakra) and an indian person having an (active) svadhishthana-chakra?? c.w. leadbeater says, as quoted above, that we would regard an active svadhishthana-chakra as a bad thing... why?

(heres a pic of leadbeater's spleen chakra; its the one to the right)
>>
Nigel Ducklepon - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:43:20 EST hbGjJd0p No.74816 Reply
>>whats the difference between a westerner using his spleen-chakra (instead of the svadishthana-chakra) and an indian person having an (active) svadhishthana-chakra??
It's the racist notion that some group of people have a special claim to human spiritual anatomy, justifying it by in a round about way claiming everyone who isn't Indian is spiritually handicapped. Ignore.
>>
Simon Muttinglot - Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:02:19 EST eyeJsiXl No.74833 Reply
>>74832
I'm scared to talk about race science here on 420chan because of how oppressive the bootheel of authority can be...but maybe /spooky/ has the intellect and wisdom to have such a conversation without being ratted on by the secret fascists who dwell among us.
>>
Beatrice Pannerstock - Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:56:21 EST hbGjJd0p No.74835 Reply
>>74832
Sorry, but this is just not true. You guys wanna talk about some 'real racial science' most people can't handle:

Homo sapiens invented spirituality, and with it, they invented culture. In fact, it is what made them superior to neanderthals and denisovians. No matter how hard they tried, though the neanderthals could mimic the culture of the humans, they never really understood it, which was part of the reason they became extinct except for the few that were taken to bed by humans.

Now, what is it that makes white people (i.e. the 'Nordic races) and asiatic people (i.e. everyone from asia who isn't a descendant of the 'aryan' PIE group) different from all other kinds of humans? White people have remnants of neanderthal ancestry, as asians have remnants of denisovian ancestry.

So no, actually, being white means you have the lineage of the people who so couldn't even spiritual that it caused them to be killed off by the other (black) people, which is the species that we now all are members of.
>>
Fanny Drorringville - Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:57:25 EST 8/KdvSav No.74836 Reply
why does everything on the chans devolve into a racial dick measuring contest?
>>
James Honeyworth - Fri, 24 Aug 2018 17:50:55 EST eyeJsiXl No.74837 Reply
>>74835
>(black) people, which is the species that we now all are members of.
enragement
you's sayin I's a black? My 23 and me said I was only 15% negro and not a bit more.
>>
James Summerlune - Sat, 25 Aug 2018 12:59:49 EST eyeJsiXl No.74840 Reply
>>74839
Yes they're showing new science that proves human beings either split off from a common ancestor and then remained separated (for long enough that the connecting ancestral link is lost to the sands of time), or the near impossible situation of genetically compatible convergent evolution between species.
>>
James Summerlune - Sat, 25 Aug 2018 16:37:11 EST eyeJsiXl No.74841 Reply
1535229431687.gif -(1188363B / 1.13MB, 498x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
They're here!
>>
Frederick Tootford - Sat, 25 Aug 2018 17:24:16 EST hbGjJd0p No.74843 Reply
>>74837
You're 15% like people who live in Africa *now.* 100% of all humans everywhere have an ancestor that originally migrated from Africa, in the past. What else did you think it could possibly mean? (assuming your whole post isn't a weak troll.)

>>74840
Well I guess what you were responding to is lost to the sands of time, I will say that anyone saying humans convergently evolved to be sexually compatible is full of shit. Do people have any idea just how many different members of genus homo there were during the course of homo sapiens' evolution? Dozens that we know of and probably dozens more that we don't, and only the most closely related ever could interbreed and then instantly diverged. The odds of that divergence then happening to converge back to the exact same number of chromosomes and same histocompatibility...it's not just astronomical odds, it's 'this is absolute bunk how could you ever believe this' odds.
>>
Caroline Perringbury - Tue, 28 Aug 2018 04:46:34 EST G6YwweVE No.74854 Reply
1535445994546.jpg -(83465B / 81.51KB, 638x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74833

You are right since they deleted my posts lol. Perfectly factual and backed by new studies, simply for saying the out of afria THEORY is now debunked since the oldest remains come from spain and contain no afrinca A and B haplogroups, many Schoolns and some europeans don't have any African A and B too... This is my field of study, it's hilarious when people can't handle the new information and deem it racist, it's not just idiots on chans, it's also academics that I have to argue with weekly. We are getting there though.
>>74835

Again, you are completely wrong. Nianderthals had a lot more of a spiritual aspect to their burial practice than homo-sapiens and cro-magnon, they also made better tools than us. You don't know about genetics, phenotypes or haplogroups, unless you are just ignorant. pic slightly related but not really.

I love it dude, the nazi's used to destroy or silence things they did not agree with, just like the moderators here. Nothing I have said is false, I did my 1st on proto-europeans in ancient history. I discovered some amazing links, even with the lost tribe of the Dananites trickling to the Scythian's, who in turn divulged into the saxon's and angles, who then migrated to the English Isles. I'd love to answer any questions
>>
Wesley Druvingmare - Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:38:41 EST hbGjJd0p No.74855 Reply
1535488721323.jpg -(94452B / 92.24KB, 1024x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74854
RAO has in no way been debunked and if you're representing that as your horizon of knowledge of 'your field of study' you can't be very far through undergrad can ya?

So, a couple things about those Spanish neanderthals: 1.) We have already established that the proto-humans in Europe ca. 60,000bce were neanderthals, without the african haplogroups for another 20,000 years. The only thing that was remarkable about those findings was that they had performed cave paintings 2.) and, have you seen those 'cave paintings'? They're...really bad. If anything, they lead credence to the idea that neanderthal's grasp of the concept of art and culture was less profound than homo sapiens'.

>>it's also academics that I have to argue with weekly
I find it impossible to believe you have to argue weekly with 'academics' that the fact that some europeans don't have haplogroup A means they couldn't have come from Africa...because the whole suggestion represents such a fundamental misunderstanding of what a 'haplogroup' is that I can't believe any academic could listen to your whole question with a straight face.

Of course haplogroups mutate and change as populations migrate and interbreed in different ratios. That's precisely how we get the information about where the haplogroups originated in the first place. If you are basing all this on the possibility that Y Adam was European (which, may be the case) that doesn't change that mitochondrial Eve was certainly African and RAO has more explanatory power over the nature of human population evolution than any other theory that has attempted to explain early human origins. What is your alternate explanation for human population distribution then?

>>Nianderthals had a lot more of a spiritual aspect to their burial practice than homo-sapiens and cro-magnon, they also made better tools than us.
Sources. Their tools were at best comparable to ours. Also, their paleolithic industry seemed to advance more slowly than ours. They stayed in the Mousterian in Europe for over a hundred thousand years, yet within thousands of years of anatomically modern humans arriving, progress was made to the late stone age techs. As for their rituals, yes, they had some rituals, but a lot of evidence suggests they were copying homo sapiens behavior, because of the lack of generativity of new symbols and lower use of artifacts. The first intentional burial may be of a Neanderthal woman, but all they did was put wildflowers in with her. Sure, a breakthrough, but not as significant as putting tools and artifacts in the grave as humans were doing at roughly the same time, an indication that they had begun to develop beliefs in both the afterlife and in the efficacy of ritual.

It's an undeniable fact that neanderthals were less fit for survival than humans, which is why they failed to survive other than through interbreeding. A big part of that reason is the skill with which they handled spiritual matters. They didn't have zero skill, but they clearly had less than the humans, and that ultimately proved to be all it took. Because of homo sapiens migration from Africa, they distributed roughly comparable spiritual capability throughout what would become all modern human populations. If spirituality has this power, and neanderthals had more of it as you claim, then why aren't we arguing about how other humans were subsumed into the neanderthals?

>> I did my 1st on proto-europeans in ancient history.
No one is questioning PIE migration theory. It is also the prevailing anthropological theory, but most people don't realize its implications. In this case, you are on the right side -- don't conflate being right about this with being right about RAO.

This is all uncontroversial information that is considered the 'state of the art' in paleoanthropology. If you are making a specific claim about why that prevailing view should be changed, you should articulate it. Obviously, the fact that you get blow back 'not just from idiots on chans' but also from 'academics' means that you have not proven your claim with academic rigor, so acting like it's a foregone conclusion that anyone who is up on the research should be able to see is misleading, at best. I don't think anyone anywhere has made a credible argument to the effect of what you're arguing, so this falls squarely in the category of [original research.]
>>
Lillian Mablingway - Mon, 03 Sep 2018 12:44:09 EST 8/KdvSav No.74886 Reply
>>74855
haha holy shit.

made that other guy look like a lying rube.
>>
Martin Dembleham - Thu, 06 Sep 2018 05:08:31 EST FdZEzDOw No.74907 Reply
>>74854

Even before I read Wesley's rape of your post, I wanted to let you know your text reads as though a 21 year old undergrad's drunken post.

Reading your self righteous shit almost gave me testicular cancer, up until your "I'd love to answer questions" bit which did indeed give me cancer in BOTH nuts.
>>
Hannah Gubberville - Thu, 06 Sep 2018 18:13:53 EST hbGjJd0p No.74914 Reply
>>74907
I honestly feel like I hit him with it too hard. I should've used just like half of that to bait him into saying even stupider things.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.