Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Bored how do I shot magick

- Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:38:35 EST /Zsi5qMA No.74823
File: 1534783115832.jpg -(40432B / 39.48KB, 333x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Bored how do I shot magick
So I was cruising my local pawn shop and they had a hardcover OG super rare wow version of this demon book. I thought it sounded dope so I bought the paperback one off Amazon. Some cool shit for my shelf, I can hope someday after I die some kid buys it at a garage sale for a quarter and summons satan.

Anyway I'm bored with life and drugs are only fun on the weekend, so I wanna try to become a real wizard. I know some of yall are into it but how'd you start? Is there an idiots guide? I can only read so much shit about magic crystals and summoning crystals and moon water before I get lost. How do I learn the basics? Every text I've tried to read on it just jumps in at a deep end assuming I know stuff.

BTW not gonna try to summon demons with the book. Just curious. And thats what this shit is all about right, the pursuit of knowledge? I don't think theres any harm in reading. Or hopefully anyway.
>>
David Gallerpudging - Mon, 20 Aug 2018 12:41:02 EST /Zsi5qMA No.74824 Reply
BTW totally willing to change my diet and lifestyle to only eating mushrooms I found in the woods and cooking with swamp water or whatever. I really wanna be a wizard so I'll go all in.
>>
Alice Sivingsire - Mon, 20 Aug 2018 16:39:13 EST eyeJsiXl No.74826 Reply
>>74823
I wanted to summon a demon with my friend (who suggested it to begin with) but he was too pussy in the end. So instead when it was clear he chickened out, I learned the ritual to summon Papa Legba, oh and I have never watched that fag show American Horror Story and I did this before that fag show started appropriating all this shit like fags, i'm no poser.

I went down to the crossroads. At the proper hour. On the hour. It was silent. Dark. Cool but not cold. I called out to the demon. I told it why I was there. What I wanted. I'll tell you what I asked for. I stood there in the night, committed totally. I told him to make me damn good at music. And I'm on my way. And I asked him to give me the ability to influence other people with my words, and I feel he held up his end of the bargain. I left him with money, so I could keep my soul. I haven't spoken to him again since that night.
>>
Walter Danningforth - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:35:14 EST hbGjJd0p No.74829 Reply
1534883714946.jpg -(6410B / 6.26KB, 229x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib4.htm
Book 4 is the 'advanced idiots' guide to introductory magick. I think you should be able to handle it if you already have some experience with drugs and have a low tolerance for the woo-woo bullshit. If it's still too much for you then this book is "ok" in that it simplifies things (and is also much more modern) but leans a lot heavier on the bullshit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003AQBM2G/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>> just jumps in at a deep end assuming I know stuff.
This is gonna be pretty much universal. Almost all magickal knowledge is so interdependent that you basically have to continually re-learn things are you learn new things about the foundations of the other things. With 6 months of reasonably serious study, you should have enough of the fundamentals that you won't be absolutely lost.

The most fundamental thing you can hold on to to understand how all this stuff works and get your foot in the door is: 'it's all in your head, you just have no idea how big your head is.' Magick is the science of manipulating the world by manipulating human intention. The hypothesis is that because there is this mirrored relationship between the microcosmos (the human soul) and the macrocosmos (the universe) by changing the one we can change the other. All magick boils down to techniques to alter your state of consciousness, which is then the thing that alters the universe around you.

A lot of things come out of that, but that's the key; there is no other that has a power over you that you have not given it yourself, for in the circle of conjuration you are the Universal Magickian, and the highest God and the lowest demon likewise instantly obey your conjuration. The second you doubt yourself and think your conjuration may not be pure, that the God may punish you and the demon may escape the triangle; they will do that, and you will be lost to madness. The Magickian must remain above the process of magick in order to survive it -- yet to be a member of the 'Great White Order' and not a 'Black Brother' the Magickian must eventually willingly give themselves over to that destruction, in order to remove the superficial, contingent aspects of their personality and emerge as their True Self.

In other words: you're literally hacking your beliefs about reality, and if you let one of your created beliefs gain power over you, it will destroy you, like a virus corrupting a computer. Alternatively, if you can master it, you will be the master of all other people who are still at the mercy of their own beliefs, for you will understand the 'code' of belief which is the fabric of all reality. As you get more experience, you'll be able to find out what styles and paths personally appeal to you, and be able to refine your beliefs and even get rid of a lot of this stuff (which isn't necessarily absolutely true, but serves as 'training wheels.') Good luck, remember, ultimately, the final and only meta-truth is 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law,' in all its implications.
>>
Charlotte Sarringbatch - Wed, 22 Aug 2018 10:37:11 EST JHyRIDaG No.74831 Reply
>>74823
just saying summonings without any experience is like standing by a halfpipe and shouting the bodily movements, that would be required to do a certain trick, in detail and expecting your body to perform the trick.

i mean come on use your brain.
if anybody could just read a text from a book to summon a demon, things would be alot different here.
if you dont even believe it is real how do you think you will achieve any recognizable progress?

i could tell you lots of things about the nature of reality and about what steps would be a good start on the journey, but i wont.
like a treasured magical sword, hidden by fate, the truth comes to those it is thought for.
>>
Lydia Cennerbanks - Sat, 01 Sep 2018 00:16:54 EST 0OiSQceq No.74867 Reply
1535775414225.jpg -(10532B / 10.29KB, 256x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74829
This was an excellent post. You are a cool guy and not enthusiastic, thank you for your service.
>>
Emma Drerrytane - Sat, 01 Sep 2018 02:42:09 EST hbGjJd0p No.74869 Reply
1535784129913.jpg -(32045B / 31.29KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>74867
Thanks bud (if you're not being sarcastic.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.