Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I'm a prophet but I don't know it all yet

- Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:09:09 EST eyeJsiXl No.74931
File: 1536775749454.jpg -(1052740B / 1.00MB, 1702x2118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I'm a prophet but I don't know it all yet
Ok so I'm a prophet. I know I am. Don't ask how, it would take too long to explain just to have you not believe me anyway. So I'm a prophet. But I'm in a bit of a pickle because I don't know everything that I need to do. The way it seems to work is, I know one thing that will definitely happen if I don't do something yo change it. Like if I don't get rid of my gas faux stove and get a real wood burning stove before this years winter something disastrous will happen. So I know what I need to do. But I don't know what I need to do after that. I guess my problem is this; My second sight does not extend as far as I would like it to. Is there a way to strengthen it so that I may ser farther into the future?
>>
Michael - Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:36:37 EST BDbGhG2E No.74932 Reply
you've got to dream and practice an art
>>
Phoebe Bublingworth - Sat, 15 Sep 2018 20:32:51 EST a+keWaTo No.74949 Reply
>>74932
What this guy said, OP. You just need to start energy working and see what supernatural tool you can offer us.
>>
Basil Clemmerfuck - Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:19:58 EST hbGjJd0p No.74951 Reply
Relatedly, you should learn that opening with the 'I'm a prophet, sorry if you guys can't handle the truth of that' shtick is pretty much a turn-off for everyone.

Everyone has the potential to be a prophet, and you've obviously awakened some part of that potential, but clearly not all of it or with understanding of how you did it, so no need to go around flexing, m'kay? Practice your occult techniques to up your level of development, and if you really are meant to be a prophet, all the answers will present themselves.
>>
Henry Hibblelire - Sun, 16 Sep 2018 17:22:12 EST eyeJsiXl No.74952 Reply
>>74951
Yea it was pretentious and I was walking in blind and swinging.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.