Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

H.H

- Sun, 14 Oct 2018 15:58:22 EST A1WngM+f No.75008
File: 1539547102015.jpg -(127599B / 124.61KB, 881x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. H.H
Anyone have a enemy that you want to hallucinate people hanging by their feet and blood shooting out their neck occasionally from here on to Halloween?

Figure out a number which represents them, it could be their birthday or their house number, and itmay just come in the form of Nightmares depending on their connection to the spiritual world

in exchange, all I need is for you to spread out the name "Hermann Hackmann", God it?
>>
Ebenezer Fongerworth - Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:48:28 EST A1WngM+f No.75009 Reply
Dealing with possession and want a safe way back? Burn your fingerprints onto the door in your room and write down on the door "Ibidem", it should bring you back to yourself, or at least the self that made the decision to. Burn a thin strip of candle wax over the print to keep it from being someone elses prints.

Useful on the way back from Hell. May also need something from Mnemosyne to make sure its your self escaping
>>
Phineas Purryhit - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 11:57:19 EST A1WngM+f No.75010 Reply
>>75008
Fancy yourself a Vampyre?
"Fietum Kerro
means Pleasure Spell. Go see if you can get someone to express their pleasure with it, easiest if you can transfer it to a movement, I use a click of my teeth to make it work
>>
Phineas Purryhit - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:13:56 EST A1WngM+f No.75011 Reply
>>75010
Fietum Kerro is useful in getting a alone by figuring out their kinks, but I'm no bloodsucker, the spell Vinous makes all I consume like blood which is very helpful as a Vampyre, and an agreement with RA makes all vampyres of the ASHRA clan safe from the sun.
>>
Phineas Purryhit - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:23:55 EST A1WngM+f No.75012 Reply
>>75011
I'm not finding enough interesting souls in this site like I used to. I'll leave behind Shakespeare, who is a Agent for the Secret Society Of Free Agents (SSOFA)
Or was it Fakesfear? Anyways, he might be writing your lifetime out and give it some interesting turns and Characters

Choose a book from here, it's waiting for you. As is Thoth.
http://www.rarebookroom.org/sindex.html
>>
Ebenezer Bunfield - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 19:06:30 EST xK/axM5K No.75023 Reply
>>75012
I jibe with the sincerity of your gesturing. Keep happening

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.