Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

darwin award

- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:59:29 EST A1WngM+f No.75013
File: 1539629969429.jpg -(283209B / 276.57KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. darwin award
Once upon a time, there was a man, he was not a very manly of men, and because of that he liked to masturbate in random places hoping that one day a girl may catch him and decide to give him a handjob. With this in mind, one day, he decided he had a better chance if he masturbated at work with his balls bouncing on the conveyor belt.

It was then that he knew he had made a mistake, for where the belt ends meet together there was a hook holding both ends. This hook grab the bottom of his penis and ripped his testicles out of their bag.

The first thing he did? Was collect his balls and staple them together into his ballsack,then stapled the whole thing shut.

Now this man never came to work, and it was a wonder his wife never found out, but after 3 weeks,from the dick down, he became crippled from gangrenous infection and killed himself for his mistakes

Some say you can still hear him jacking off and get a pain in the genital region at this work place. Its a shame he didn't win a Darwin Award, he was in the running but died beforehand and his wife wouldn't let them stick a darwin award on his tombstone so he was out of the running
>>
Ebenezer Bunfield - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 19:00:35 EST xK/axM5K No.75022 Reply
>>75013

At first I was thinking this is weird even for /b/, but then I saw where I was and it all made sense

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.