Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Fucked up

- Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:57:33 EST /Zsi5qMA No.75189
File: 1544738253264.jpg -(106983B / 104.48KB, 736x1040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fucked up
OK so I bought a grimoire of some pretty dark shit. Everyone warned not to fuck around. I hadn't planned on it, I just wanted to read it for knowledge.

Sunday night I read a few of the names aloud to a friend not thinking much of it.

Fast forward a few days and I'm the absolute most sick I've been in fucking many years. My throat is hurt so badly I can't speak. I've never practiced any kind of magic but I jus tlooked up and did the basic banishing ritual. It's mostly desperation at this point but I'm hoping it's enough that I did this. Anything else I can do to get this demon(s) away from me? I've obviously learned a lesson and if this is the punishment for simply reading it aloud in a not so respectful manner, that shit is as real as it fucking gets.

So yeah tl;Dr fucked up, said a few demon names and I'm wondering what simple shit I can do to stop them from tormenting me.
>>
Esther Gillyson - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:08:23 EST /Zsi5qMA No.75190 Reply
BTW I'd normally be the quickest to call any of this a placebo but I swear since I did the banishment I can feel a difference. It's not night and day but I can feel it.
>>
James Pengerforth - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 19:38:22 EST T7QdnnsN No.75191 Reply
You should probably get antibiotics as well as do a banishing ritual.

Stop texting on the toilet and you won't get pinkeye.
>>
Nigel Diblingdock - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 02:46:20 EST 78vEgG5F No.75196 Reply
Man all the thoughtful replies were purged and only my snide remark remains.

This is painful.
>>
Rebecca Billingdale - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:29:03 EST 80YcsYl/ No.75205 Reply
Are you still having problems? What book was it I can look it up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.