Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Ghost stories

- Sun, 10 Mar 2019 17:40:32 EST aaQ4C0s5 No.75230
File: 1552254032346.jpg -(94155B / 91.95KB, 700x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ghost stories
Anybody have any really creepy stories from when they were kids? Or other ghost stories and weird shit happening that you can't explain?
>>
Wesley Cremmlefoot - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:34:41 EST l6EhsyRO No.75232 Reply
>>75230
When I was at my grandma's house and was waiting for cookies to finish baking, I was sitting on her couch facing her fireplace. There was a wall separating the kitchen from the living room, and along the shelf there was a candle jar, with the glass lid sitting next to the candle itself on the ledge of the wall. I was then watching TV and hear a loud bang of something dropping. The glass lid was on the floor, in the corner of the other side of the kitchen's far wall.

My grandma's house was old back in the old days. It had a strange covered garage in the back with a stone foundation indicating a former cellar or underground something under the house (she had no actual basement). I never knew what was under the house because I was young and had no suspicious thoughts of it. Just that one strange occurrence at grandma's house where the candle top jumped off the shelf. It's weird to think about.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.