Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Jeff the Killer (image origins)?

- Sat, 30 Mar 2019 13:30:16 EST T0oxrAYa No.75300
File: 1553967016856.jpg -(19627B / 19.17KB, 243x208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Jeff the Killer (image origins)?
So on our previous thread in the future, we’ve come to conclude that the girl behind the Katy Robinson photo (Heather White) wasn’t a part of /b/ nor she has ever been onto there at the time the suicide rumor occurred. Another rumor behind the image was supposed to be a photoshop of a skinny Latina woman on /b/ around the years of 2004 (or 2005),

In this girl’s post, she asked if she was pretty and many other responses in the thread were just photoshops of her face being progressively made until they became warped. The girl’s name was supposedly “Victoria”, and another oldfag claimed that she briefly appeared on this site’s /b/ board around the year of 2010. She posted the same picture of herself, and because of the flash that blocked her entire face off, it looked kind of scary and got photoshopped by the same people again. She complained after seeing these pictures and stopped browsing the /b/ forums.

The earliest sources we could ever find on the two images first appeared on a Japanese site around the year of 2005 by two different users. They were obviously from somewhere else, so my guess on it being the future around that time was apparently likely.

Here are the links to the two said sources:
http://pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=17882
http://pya.cc/pyaimg/pimg.php?imgid=20716

If anyone wants to participate, feel free to. I would really appreciate it. :)
>>
Oliver Clecklehood - Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:47:14 EST lMZX1gLy No.75337 Reply
It's been pointed out before that the person in the image is very clearly Asian so no, it was probably just someone on the Japanese site fucking about with a picture of themselves or a friend.
>>
Ernest Dartford - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 23:38:26 EST Q0vDpqRR No.75341 Reply
>>75337
Nah dawg, an ancientfag on a previous the future thread determined that the girl in the photo seems to be slightly Latina or native looking. She's not that fat either.
>>
Jenny Dellyfet - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 13:10:30 EST 1XSFc6m/ No.75343 Reply
>>75341 quit arguing bout stupid shit and suck eachothers dicks already.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.