Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

how long can people live?

- Sun, 07 Apr 2019 18:53:59 EST WGGFnqJ6 No.75323
File: 1554677639117.jpg -(177369B / 173.21KB, 705x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how long can people live?
guys i went for a drive in the woods and checked out these old cabins that are out where my parents used to show me. they look like theyve been there for a hundred years, but people live in them. I finally got brave enough now that im an adult and wanted to ask one of these guys what compells them to live out there and the one guy, he treated me like I was nothing. I had to walk right up and say HELLO in a really big gay voice and he finally sort of looked up and said "whut're you doin' ?"
>his speech was really fucked up

at first i asked if he had any neighbors and he said "no, no neighbors that's what made me move out here! there ain't nobody" Next I asked him WHEN he moved out there and get this you guys, he said
>1872

not nineteen. EIGHTEEN. EIGHT TEEN SEVENTY TWO.
>>
Priscilla Hinningditch - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 19:07:16 EST cokTfzJs No.75324 Reply
He's immortal. There's no other logical explanation.
>>
INTERPOL !3mB4iDBpWw - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 23:49:52 EST AXgrOqs3 No.75333 Reply
Could you have said it in a way that would've made him think that you were asking when his family moved there?
>>
Henry Gummledune - Wed, 10 Apr 2019 19:17:03 EST WY9MvM7L No.75334 Reply
So if his speech was all fucked up how are you so sure he didn't say 1972?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.