Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Can't go back

- Thu, 25 Jul 2019 17:39:15 EST FxPv5Nmp No.75707
File: 1564090755710.jpg -(437879B / 427.62KB, 900x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can't go back
I made a deal with a dream denizen. I guess I should start from the beginning, though. I used to be plagued with horrific nightmares. Every night I'd die in a new way, or I'd end up in an odd situation where I'm horrified by the things I'm doing.

Then I suddenly developed powers in my dreams. Something would annoy me, and I'd just change it. Or something would attack me, and I'd toss it over the horizon effortlessly. Nothing could stand in my way. I had mastered lucidity in a relatively short time. I created my own space in the astral plane. Not large or ostentatious, but comfortable enough with room for expansion. It was a secure place to hang out.

Then the blackness came. I don't really know what it was, but it had the ability to override my cozy little space. It changed my astral home into a maze of thorns made of iron, and no matter how hard I tried there was nothing I could do. In the maze, I was completely powerless. I couldn't use any of my tricks to destroy the place or escape. The creature was hunting me for sport. I caught a few glimpses of it as I ran and hid. I was eleven feet tall, with spiders legs, but many more than eight. It seemed to phase in and out of existence, and had no defined features. I could see it had many large, pointed, jagged teeth when it turned it's head and growled. It was like a shadow, growing and shrinking in the dim lights of the maze. As I continued to run, it tried to skewer me with it's front legs, which acted somewhere between tentacles and mantis forelegs.

This wasn't your average nightmare. The thing had a presence. It was blocking my abilities. I couldn't even wake up. Eventually it managed to skewer me through the shoulder and pin me against the wall of the maze. I felt the pain ripple through my shoulder, and my back stung from the pricks of the thorns. I hadn't felt pain in the astral realm in years. The creature growled and came menacingly close to my face. Then a balding, middle aged man in a suit walked through the wall of the maze. He offered me a deal. The monstrosity was going to eat my thoughts, or I could agree to never astral project on purpose again. Turns out my actions were somehow interfering with the astral realm, though the man refused to tell me how. So I took the deal.

Since then, I'm unable to enter a lucid state in the dream world on purpose. If I try, I get an endless loop dream where I'll run up a set of stairs, kick down every door on the floor only to find empty rooms, then that whole scenario repeats while I helplessly wait for it to stop. I've gone lucid a few times by accident because the astral world sometimes wakes you up with it's strangeness, but whenever that happens a denizen of the astral world comes and isolates me in a safe but boring space. Last time that happened, they locked me in a room with a couch, an alligator, and a black panther. Thankfully they turned the pain off for that one.

So now I can't go back to the wonders of the astral world. I can't experience things that are impossible. Life has been kind of boring since I made that deal. Thing is, I'd really like to break the deal. But I seem blocked off, and I can't remove the block. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.
>>
Polly Brookfield - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 17:51:04 EST 6T5LO1rt No.75722 Reply
Sounds like you have been manipulated into giving up your astral powers. The dark has to operate in ways that you have to agree upon giving up things. Beneficial forces would never disempower you except when you'd have done serious harm to others.
>>
William Snodstock - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 10:21:08 EST 3WMUOkIo No.75727 Reply
So were you Lucid dreaming or Astral projecting?
>>
Dregs - Tue, 30 Jul 2019 11:07:00 EST QdmOtPRU No.75730 Reply
>>75727
I mean, what's the difference, if I'm creating a world that I keep returning to and building? Dreams are a window to another dimension. The label doesn't really matter much.
>>
Charles Ferryhall - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 18:40:54 EST tzhOKIs1 No.75751 Reply
>>75741
You're not allowed in the dreamscape. That shit's terrifying.
>>
Jenny Wondlesotch - Tue, 20 Aug 2019 18:18:20 EST Ue1NsNPu No.75838 Reply
1566339500614.png -(339195B / 331.25KB, 313x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>75751

I'm in the dreamscape all the time, doing sex stuff, no joke
>>
Ebenezer Sommlecocke - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 12:50:17 EST tzhOKIs1 No.75848 Reply
>>75838
I know, it's why I stopped visiting. No one needs that many penises in their vicinity.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.