Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

paranormal experiences

- Thu, 26 Sep 2019 06:47:58 EST SlGfyUYP No.76035
File: 1569494878732.gif -(676851B / 660.99KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. paranormal experiences
So what's some paranormal stuff that actually happened to you? And pleae don't give me stuff like "I was walking through the forest when I suddenly felt really scared and left".

I've seen a bunch of UFOs in my time. From tiny silver orbs, over ones that looked like gliders to an oval object that was covered in lights. I also had a mysterious large black dog run past me and later on learned that this is also considered paranormal.
>>
John Grimshaw - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 07:35:43 EST SlGfyUYP No.76066 Reply
I once was biking through the fields when a big black dog jumped out of the grain right in front of me and ran into the next field. I looked around but there was no owner to be seen and the dog was already out of sight and didn't even seem to care I was there. Years later I heard that black dogs are often involved in the paranormal.
>>
Edwin Hummermeck - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 10:38:13 EST jNE0gppd No.76068 Reply
My friend has this dog (black), her name is like grease in spanish I think?
Anyway every time I visit she is super affectionate towards me, gotta be my spirit animal man, heard them black dawgs are paranormal.
Jokes aside of course they ain't gonna care for you, if they're on the hunt for something they aren't gonna stop to say hello. A canine doesn't turn mysterious cause it didn't stay around to sniff your asshole.
>>
Hedda Worthingshit - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 11:21:51 EST aNpp3SpE No.76069 Reply
I have a memory of my childhood of hurtling down the stairs, just routinely. For the longest time I thought I could fly as a kid and lost the ability.
>>
Priscilla Fimmerwater - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 05:11:33 EST 4W0/f5pB No.76078 Reply
I was walking through the forest when I suddenly felt really scared and left

The truth is out there
>>
Edward Blagglenig - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:32:39 EST Zwvx4uSt No.76079 Reply
Heard breathing as a kid in a completely silent room. Whispering inside my ears and in general a very dark influence trying to fuck with me.
>>
Edward Blagglenig - Tue, 01 Oct 2019 09:33:12 EST Zwvx4uSt No.76080 Reply
>>76069
And this feels so familar even though I have no clear memories.
>>
Angus Banderkune - Fri, 04 Oct 2019 10:46:45 EST cokTfzJs No.76093 Reply
I had to poop so I went to the bathroom and used the tiolet. When I wiped there was poop but when I looked into the toilet there NO poop. I don't want to blame aliens because I'm sure the have better things to do but it could be the fae folk. I can't imagine ghosts would do it there have been times, while pooping, that a ghost spit icy water on my butt. When that happens I stand and turn around as quickly as I can, hoping to catch a glimpse, but they're always to fast for me.
>>
Simon Saddlespear - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 09:51:10 EST fwJHuajB No.76102 Reply
When I was a little kid (probably early elementary age) I had an irrational fear of the dark and unwanted visitors. I even build very fragile lego towers that I put in front of my door so I could tell if it had been opened during the night. Most of the times I did that I'd find them collapsed the next morning which was kind of unsettling. Eventually I got the idea that maybe my parents would open the door to check on me or watch me sleep or whatever but when I asked them they denied it.
>>
Frederick Gupperston - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 01:15:12 EST 1ziRTa7Z No.76108 Reply
>>76035

A helicopter at night shined a green light into my room at night for minutes. When i looked at the reflection of the nightstand, the shadow would appear as though i had no windows in my room, and the light was circling around me. I couldnt look out the window because at that point, i was paraylyzed by fear.
>>
Lillian Shittingstone - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:15:28 EST PBONyo8U No.76132 Reply
>>76108
Did the helicopter noise stop at some point?
>>
Fuck Gupperpure - Fri, 25 Oct 2019 19:31:46 EST pKBKKlqo No.76135 Reply
This is a test to show how 420chan works.
>>
Barnaby Piblingdock - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:09:23 EST 597L7LRD No.76161 Reply
>>76035
my grandmother had this plushie duck with those pressure sensors and it would sing a quack song, it randomly went off at night while i was sleeping and it woke me up. good thing i had my protection magic.
>>
Betsy Pickforth - Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:49:01 EST cokTfzJs No.76162 Reply
>>76161
If you leave batteries in shit that will happen. My exwifes platoon got obsessed with furbies to break the monotony of their station overseas. Everyone ordered one and after the novelty faded they were stored away and forgotten until they'd go off at random times a year later.
>>
John Nicklewell - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 12:38:21 EST BuwNnyKk No.76165 Reply
I have an instance of lost time:
>few years ago
>work at a library, have to be there by 6:30 AM every day. So i get up a little bit before 5
>its winter
>wake up one day to get ready for work
>i slept in the basement at this townhouse with tiny windows so its pitch black
>feel my way up the stairs like usual and start to get ready for work
>nothing really seemed out of the ordinary in my brain at this point
I get ready for work really quick. Like 10 minutes quick. So this fucked me up:
>I'm ready and out the door
>i walk for about 3 seconds
>brain finally registers
>i stop dead in my tracks
>there's fucking sunlight outside
>this early. in the winter.
>check my phone, its a bit after 7
That freaked me the fuck out. There was NO WAY it took me that long to get dressed. Even if it was savings time, that doesn't skip the fucking sun forward. And savings time happens at around 2-3 in the morning, not six. An hour of time gone. I have a few more. One's kinda wild and one's kinda tame.
>>
Angus Blytheworth - Fri, 01 Nov 2019 18:37:44 EST 78vEgG5F No.76168 Reply
I have never had paranormal shit happen to me while I wasn't manic.

By that I mean practicing magic with awesome results and seeing/hearing shit that probably wasn't physical.

I'm okay with this but I wish it would happen to me while I was sane and could comprehend/discern reality more.
>>
Phoebe Penkinlark - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 18:18:07 EST /cJjpmEs No.76174 Reply
>>76168
So what happened to you while you were manic?
Also I had several UFO sightings but no typical saucers, mostly orbs and one time something that looked like a hang glider but without a human below it. It then turned in a weird angle and became so thin it disappeared from view. It was like it reacted to being spotted.
>>
Archie Blackhall - Sun, 03 Nov 2019 20:41:33 EST R6Oz4uDL No.76175 Reply
I've seen a UFO. Low altitude. Big shiny af sphere the size of a house, I was able to determine the size by comparing it to a nearby airplane. Mostly yellow on the outer rim and orange on the inside, thought there could be some kind of structure inside the sphere but it was too far away for me to tell, the pilot of that plane might though and he definitely saw the thing from real close. That airplane was diverting course clearly to avoid collision with this odd fucking thing flying straight towards him, this thing that made no sound whatsoever while this plane like any low altitude conventional flying object made a lot of noise, and the thing just effortlessly pulled of some insane quick maneuvers again with no sound to appear real damn close to this airplane and then suddenly just fucked off straight up into the sky, like he was fucking with the pilot for shits and giggles like. And I was just staring at the whole thing scratching my head like "what in god's name did I just see?"
>>
Lydia Dreddleham - Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:04:36 EST /cJjpmEs No.76181 Reply
>see orb coming up on our local mountain side
>it's moving sideways and up in irregular intervals
>get camera
>get blinded by fucking auto flash
>once eyes readjust can't see orb
>picture is just white because of the fucking flash

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.