Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

God is the ultimate evil

- Tue, 26 Nov 2019 01:49:36 EST UM3briji No.76219
File: 1574750976512.png -(1461150B / 1.39MB, 1136x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. God is the ultimate evil
God is the ultimate evil and there is no Satan. The Bible was written by god to manipulate humanity. God is the ultimate pure evil. There is no devil there is only god and god is the ultimate evil in this world. God only exists to destroy. This world is just a game where god just makes everything suffering and shit. God hates humans. God made this world just to make us suffer for some sick gamer where he strikes us down and makes everything shit

Notice how literally NO ONE enjoys life or likes life. This is god. God is doing this. Go up to any person and tell them “when you die you start life over again and have to do it all over again” theyre instantly going to just sigh and say fuck that and get pissed off. No one is happy. This is gods ultimate plan. He made this world just to make us suffer. Even if you do find happiness god will rip it away and destroy it. This is how god works. He just takes everything and steals everything away from people.

Maybe the devil is real but he is the good one. Notice how Lucifer is literally called “THE LIGHT BRINGER” he is fighting against god. For justice. God is the evil one and Lucifer is the nice one fighting against god to save humanity. Satan even gives us cool shit like drugs, sluts, hedonism in a world where god delivers nothing but hellfire, flames, death, disasters, torment, pain.

FUCK GOD
>>
Cornelius Surrystag - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:50:06 EST WWugIBGL No.76224 Reply
I know man!! This one time I was like, fuck it, imma pop some pillies and go for a little drive. Then God was like NOPE! Cops got me, gave me a DUI in upstate New York... Can I change my probation? I just want to know how to change my probation to a different city, like Tulsa, maybe somewhere with a strong craft beer community like Austin, or where I can get violently cornholed on the daily in %whereyourefrom
>>
Jack Fondleten - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:45:06 EST ajWudIDF No.76229 Reply
The bible was written by ancient monotheists who eventually formed into Jews
the mythology of the bible are stories told by word for generations that were eventually written down. There is a naturalistic explanation for everything in the old testament.
The Jesus of the New Testament was a rabbi who was upset with the current system of Judaism and with the way Jews were treated by the Romans. He sought to revolutionize the Jewish faith with a more clear and direct system of morals. His new Judaism was then corrupted by Saint Paul.
Christianity has been fractured since the beginning. After Paul the faith split and split again and now we have weird shit like 7th day adventists and Jehovah's witnesses.
If there is a god, they are pantheistic or deistic in nature.
>>
Phyllis Clondleville - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:11:27 EST tzhOKIs1 No.76231 Reply
1574961087193.png -(1440865B / 1.37MB, 1920x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I get this feeling every time I play a Sims game, like it suddenly makes sense why there's suffering. Unless God gets really attached to your sorry ass you're nothing more than a bunch of annoying pixels to him that (in his opinion) deserve to have their pool ladder taken away.
>>
Sidney Heddlewill - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 05:02:29 EST ONTvy7H0 No.76237 Reply
>>76229
The Bible is a ripped off from Sumerian mythos. The jovial jews then copied the Zoroastrians monotheism by renaming Baal as JHWV, the Israeli God of war.

Then later on the jovial jews found out that their new got enemies, the Romans , were starting a sort of monotheistic cult called Mithraism. Mithra was a warrior who slain bulls and shit. So the jovial jews thought it would be a great way to infiltrate and sissify the Romans by introducing a pacifist Jew nailed to a cross as the good you savour.

I agree that Abrahamic and Semite cults and religions are the worst thing that could happen to humanity. We can only hope Kalki will manifest in this world soon and behead the three heads of the Abrahamic demonic Dragon of death,Judaism, stallionstrianity and Islam. Once Kalki purifies and annihilates the orcs and the mundane the Devas will lead humanity to the ultimate truth.
>>
Wesley Peshmitch - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 05:52:42 EST Y2zb3S7j No.76238 Reply
>>76237
You sound like one crazy fuck, even for a /pol/ brained dope.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Ian Sorryham - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 10:41:44 EST /cJjpmEs No.76240 Reply
>>76237
More like the jews were constantly surrounded by powerful empires that usually conquered them and in a fit of impotent rage they made up stories about how they totally kicked ass ages ago.
>>
Sidney Heddlewill - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 16:07:48 EST ONTvy7H0 No.76243 Reply
1575061668263.jpg -(158975B / 155.25KB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76238
Can't expect more from a homo-hubris mundane.
>>
Polly Gumblebanks - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 04:53:43 EST u6I15ePK No.76256 Reply
satan will devour you and make you like it
>>
Jarvis Chigglefun - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 01:28:03 EST tzhOKIs1 No.76263 Reply
1575959283394.jpg -(83130B / 81.18KB, 800x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Satan wants to cuddle with you in bed on a rainy Sunday morning.
>>
Eugene Clillerfoot - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:18:28 EST KgfdnlXj No.76267 Reply
>>76243
Nice pic. I'll never understand why jews constantly promote the notion that there's a supreme ruler of the world and that they're the children of god and better than everyone else. It's easy to see that this corrupt attitude is rampant in the power pyramid of society. It's dog eat dog, kick your brother down, there isn't room for everyone and only a few should possess power and they should have it over the many.

that's an anti human attitude. suddenly nordic gods are a subject worth investigating

don't bring up the holocaust here though you'll get banned. just leave history alone.
>>
Beatrice Wemmerwell - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 23:59:54 EST cof6+69P No.76268 Reply
>>76267

Judeo-Christianity is all based on mass control and dualism. Damnation or salvation. An "imperfect" world and "imperfect" body. Is all a self hating and anti natural attitude. That's why Abrahamic cults hate women so much and the west became so obsessed with consumerism and materialism.
>>
Alice Sittingham - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:30:59 EST 5JXh0dmc No.76317 Reply
>The Bible
by this you mean the OT
>>
Emma Chungerwater - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 16:50:27 EST tzhOKIs1 No.76318 Reply
1577397027268.png -(3131165B / 2.99MB, 900x1796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76317
The only Bibles worth reading are of the Tijuana kind imo.
>>
Iso Ahrn - Fri, 27 Dec 2019 14:00:01 EST K6wZhx4i No.76322 Reply
1577473201395.jpg -(10071B / 9.83KB, 210x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76219
This is a major idea in Gnosticism, except "God" is the demiurge, who traps aeonic sparks in human bodies so he can harvest their energies. The only way to escape is to seek gnosis, which is knowledge of the divine plane of energy, all abstracts exist here as real things, Plato talked about it in his theory of forms. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)
https://gnosticwarrior.com/yaldabaoth.html
>>
Simon Blablingdune - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 15:08:03 EST Z88Jsu5f No.76324 Reply
>>76323
I don't understand how someone can claim to read the bible and not come away thinking the judeo-christian god is AT BEST petty, vindictive, and not actually the only god in the ancient middle east
the big issue isn't so much the problem of evil as the problem of jaweh's documented behaviour
>>
Edwin Drinderstack - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 23:51:24 EST H0YNECvm No.76326 Reply
1577767884451.jpg -(52566B / 51.33KB, 700x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76324
I said read the Bible because he's talking about Judeo-Christian ideas which he apparently only has a superficial opinion of, like so many people who hate it.

It's easy to pull ideas and context and twist things around or just listen to hypocrites who spout on about religion and claim to be representative of it, yet who don't seem to actually follow what it tells us to do by any means.

Or they'll be indulgent in a life of sin, without remorse or any attempt to really clarify their hypocrisy to themselves or surrender to the Lord or embetter themselves.

If you read the Gospels and still tell me that the Lord is vindictive and petty then you miss the completely miss the point and never reach past a superficial understanding of how you are wrong and how God is good and that you are unable to understand his way.
Now, you may not even thing that's something truthful, but the concept of the religion is based on this sort of surrender, so don't try and tell me about the religion if you never understood that and just thought it was all about you and your superficial sense of comforts and all that.

So many unconnected religions are about this sort of surrender to a higher power and understanding than our own, and realizing that we don't understand it through our simple human nature and our own earthly desires.

Take the example of Hinduism if you are just too angry at Judeo-Christian believe to even attempt to understand it. In Hinduism, ones Darma is their very personal relationship with God, and we may all be at different levels and places of our spiritual journey, or in a different sort of relationship at this point in terms of actually trying to experience and comprehend God and our nature. So maybe we all need to be broken down in different ways in order to come to understand and supplicate to God, not in words or superficial sentiments, but in complete honesty and deep truth within ourselves and without the hypocrisy of pretending like we understand it but actually just trying to fool ourselves and God even if we do have faith, or at least to come to at one point experience a loving relationship with God (even if we are still imperfect, but willing to accept greater responsibility for our actions and try to perceive the greater perspective than our own earthy based one that is just focused on ego and comforts and concepts such as personal pride and honor rather than forgiveness and love and supplication to the greater truth and good that is beyond us)/

As I mentioned in my previous comment, what if reincarnation is real? And what if our suffering is only a speck of existence in a cycle of many many lives. Lives that at the end will result in our soul being purified, in order that we may finally come to not be thrown out by a truly loving and omnipotent and omnipresent existence such as that of God.

Just as how it is so hard for so many of us to understand parenting until we are in those shoes, and think that our parents just want us to suffer and that they hate us. In reality, that suffering is often beneficial to our growth. It was never about suffering itself, but about the growth that comes as a result of enduring and in being broke down time and time again and given the chance to rebuild our humility and understanding from more mature points of view.

Maybe you'll need to be broken down a million times before you finally "get it", but that doesn't mean God is petty or vindictive or unloving, but rather the opposite, and even more loving than a parent in that God may be unwilling to allow you to give up on this struggle, just as God may refuse to give up on your give up on you,

I also don’t personally agree with all Judeo--Christian perspectives and ideas, but if that’s the perspective that the OP wants to argue from, then we can argue about that from the philosophical standpoint and what we have perceived been able to receive from the doctrines that relate back to the ideas he is espousing.

My base argument here is really if God really does exist, and is all good and also entirely omnipotent as we are told to believe in these doctrines, then it logically follows that we may not be even better capable of comprehending all of the reasons for this existence is the way it is.
Maybe through surrender to God we could come to a better understanding of this, or at least finally experience a spiritual relief beyond our human senses, in the surrender to, and acceptance and humility of the things such as our personal relationship with God, things we may never be able to understand from the human perspective in this existence alone.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Fanny Murdway - Tue, 31 Dec 2019 06:04:10 EST tzhOKIs1 No.76328 Reply
>>76326
>Maybe through surrender to God we could come to a better understanding of this, or at least
Or we're like pests to him now and he's just busy trying to cull the infestation.
>>
Beatrice Pockhood - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 07:29:53 EST aFc3Bu30 No.76331 Reply
1577968193144.png -(31945B / 31.20KB, 1011x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Moralizing god is egotistical as shit. Suffering and fucked up shit happen, it's true, but there's no proof that "God" is doing it out of spite or anything like that.

IMO you should not unconditionally worship god (any of them), and neither should you hate god. Hating god is like hating on gravity, because your grandma dropped down a flight of stairs and died.
>>
Sophie Blythehood - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 09:13:15 EST SDlxZXS0 No.76375 Reply
1579356795463.jpg -(1678619B / 1.60MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76331
Who here has experienced the ALL?
You KNOW, if you have and you KNOW it's the only thing that's really real
>>
William Bickletut - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:06:52 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76376 Reply
>>76375
I have, several times now.
First times I kinda rejected it, turned my back on it as soon as I got a bit more grounded.
This time around I kinda am still in it while still being solid and structurally supported to ground all the same.

It's a weird, but wholesome, feeling.
>you KNOW it's the only thing that's really real
The wording of that is kinda off though.
I mean sure, it is the only thing, but it contains all things, so why would any parts of the sum be any less real than the sum itself?
Without the sub-alls there would be no true sum.

Once you start to grow from inside it rather than into it, etherity turns blissful.
>>
Lydia Grimdale - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 02:41:47 EST HHioe+jJ No.76380 Reply
>>76376
i did it

end of the month contract will be fufilled this week

CAN'T WAIT!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.