Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kabbalahgoetiabook

- Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:06:17 EST 2KkqXYCQ No.76300
File: 1576955177063.jpg -(174392B / 170.30KB, 752x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kabbalahgoetiabook
>Goetia or Goëtia[Notes 1] is a practice that includes the conjuration of demons, specifically the ones summoned by the Biblical figure, King Solomon. The use of the term in English largely derives from the 17th-century grimoire Lesser Key of Solomon, which features an Ars Goetia as its first section. It contains descriptions of the evocation, or "calling out", of seventy-two demons, famously translated from Latin into English by S. L. MacGregor Mathers and published by Aleister Crowley in 1904 as The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King.
>Goetic Theurgy, another practice described in the Lesser Key of Solomon, is similar to the book's description of Goetia, but is used to invoke aerial spirits.

>Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה, literally "reception, tradition"[1] or "correspondence" is an esoteric method, discipline, and school of thought in Jewish mysticism.[3] A traditional Kabbalist in Judaism is called a Mequbbāl (מְקוּבָּל).[3] The definition of Kabbalah varies according to the tradition and aims of those following it,[4] from its religious origin as an integral part of Judaism, to its later adaptations in Western esotericism (Christian Kabbalah and Hermetic Qabalah). Jewish Kabbalah is a set of esoteric teachings meant to explain the relationship between God, the unchanging, eternal, and mysterious Ein Sof (אֵין סוֹף, "The Infinite"),[5][6] and the mortal and finite universe (God's creation).[3][5] It forms the foundation of mystical religious interpretations within Judaism

Yeah so I had some Jewish friends in High School they were cool. We liked calling each other names and making politically incorrect jokes.

However I decided to post some of these jokes on Facebook. Unfortunately there were some people who were not involved who didn't like it. Mainly some government types. They told the parents of some of my friends and peers. Things got out of hand really quickly.

Between the Luciferian power of the US Government, Kabbalah, Goetia, and petty gossip. A perfect storm of black magic was born something that I had no real familiarity.

Now I have weak psychic abilities where I can hear a little lying cop spew bullshit about me. I know just about everything it said about me.
>>
Archie Nerryfare - Sun, 22 Dec 2019 15:32:34 EST rXFu0hGS No.76303 Reply
What so the guberment sent a cop-RPing demon to harass you because of some Facebook jokes?
>>
Ebenezer Turveyhood - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 13:33:22 EST tzhOKIs1 No.76308 Reply
Why does the Moon have to be the Sun's ball sack in that picture.
>>
Cyril Dankinsedge - Tue, 24 Dec 2019 08:58:09 EST /OAey/uS No.76310 Reply
>>76303
Sounds like someone threatened to kill jews and got a chat with the constabulary for their trouble.
>>
Nell Shittingstone - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:32:29 EST XRXHZcAk No.76362 Reply
>>76300
how come the sun and moon thing here is also a boss in kirby's adventure and nightmare in dreamland????

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.