Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

DEATH MAGICK

- Mon, 30 Dec 2019 22:12:55 EST 64bySWrD No.76325
File: 1577761975728.jpg -(39430B / 38.51KB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DEATH MAGICK
Anyone else killed anyone with magick? It's time to shatter those old chains of morality and fear, and realize the infinite power just BEGGING to be taken... that is if you have the courage.

#NecromancersUnite
>>
Beatrice Pockhood - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 07:32:40 EST aFc3Bu30 No.76332 Reply
If you know magic, then you know that humans are immortal.
>>
Nicholas Sobberford - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:29:41 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76382 Reply
>>76332
Souls are immortal, bodies arent
>>76325
You should be aware that ending somebody without their consent is the same as signing a spiritual contract that you are okay with anybody and everybody doing the same to you. It's the way it works.

Just as if you threaten somebody with a gun/knife for their money, the value you recieved because of threatening their life is the value of yours.
I.e. if you would kill somebody if they didn't give you $20, your souls worth is $20.
>>
Hugh Pegglebury - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 23:40:21 EST V0M4B0t0 No.76386 Reply
1579495221267.jpg -(19709B / 19.25KB, 443x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76382

i become STRONGER i don't mind it.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Hugh Pegglebury - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 23:43:23 EST V0M4B0t0 No.76387 Reply
>>763mh bad... THEY BECOME STRONGER THROW HIM...
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Jenny Cendletot - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 17:11:50 EST 64bySWrD No.76405 Reply
>>76382
sounds like a whole lotta karmic morality bullshit. There are no more repercussions to ending someone's life magickally then there are to blowing my nose.
>>
Simon Pittbanks - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 10:48:19 EST xBLgf5hf No.76426 Reply
>>76405

Exactly.. i bet they use "circles of protection" like repressed christians
>>
Graham Gamblehall - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 21:53:15 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76431 Reply
1580611995653.jpg -(628343B / 613.62KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76405
Sounds like someone is too stupid to figure out to get what they want without breaking the machine in the process.
You're like an old caveman whose only way to get to fuck is to sneak up on some femme and clobber her over the head, fuck her unconscious corpse. But sure, yeah thats the way to go man, what has morality ever gained you? I mean you never could lose your virginity so just kill and rape it all away until you feel full of it, or until you really understand the shape of your being.
True elegant pieces of wiltent doesnt need more than a single dimension, and touches only the exact pieces it needs for necessary outcome.
If the sacrifice of life for the end is in there, you've gone lazy and dum-dumb in the region where you keep your awareness.

I'm so fucking tired of pieces of shit like you who are so fucking filled to the brim with sloth and desire that you choose to forget the sanctity of things as soon as you find out you can get what you want without any of the actual necessary work to get there.

You're taking shortcuts, without even realising what you are walking on.
I'll be pleased to see you rot in hell, or I will be pleased to see you regain your true shape.
Whatever happens, it was you who did it, and I'm so glad we live in this world where your shit will be pushed in sooner or later when your underlings eat you alive when you've gone too tired to protect your shit. Because it's time to shatter those old chains of morality and fear, including the morality of respecting your elders, of caring for those who helped you, of helping those who shaped your path in return.

>TL;DR
You've gone dum-dum and lazy, it would be my pleasure to eat you if I ever get the chance.
If you continue on this path you will never find the final gate. Even if you did murder your way towards it, you already broke the key to get there by your methods. And you'll be stuck there, forever, because new keys don't appear, and there would be nothing left for you to shape it out of.
It will only be you, and the door, and nothing else except the memories of the people you've fucked to get to that prison.
>>
Sophie Clennergold - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 22:33:51 EST 8qKzHo2Q No.76432 Reply
1580614431350.jpg -(77876B / 76.05KB, 478x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76431

i'm not him but i don't get why i'm still alive. I should've been dead by now but for some reason the "familiar" nexst to me won't let me go. And i've had him since 2002 if not before.
>>
Sophie Clennergold - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 22:36:48 EST 8qKzHo2Q No.76433 Reply
1580614608350.jpg -(66720B / 65.16KB, 620x579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76431
like seriously i wish i could be the opfer sometimes...
>>
Johannes Ã…kerman - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 00:23:53 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76435 Reply
1580621033922.png -(39083B / 38.17KB, 182x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76432
You're supposed to find out why you wanted to live, it's very seldom we hatch from a desire to go forth and quench life. Some desire to consume it, but that is a hunger, not a wish for void. And the void isn't reached through voiding other people anyway, even if it might seem logical.
The void comes when you void it, it's a certain type of call you can hear the echo of when you listen to the pieces that resonate by love and longing, not a backwards motion of pushing things back where they came from, disemchalicing their entire fruits of effort, spilling the wine for maggots and lesser life.

Life can only be given, not swept away like some expensive rug.
Life is like a woman, you have to earn her well wishings, you cant steal a hug.
You cant catch hearts in snares, only risp their walls.

If you were to be grabbed into a dark corner and strangled by rope, by both blood and lung, what would the person gain? Only the material possesions upon you, nothing more, nothing less.
But now, if he were to trade with you instead, promises, secrets, rumours of sweet nothings and lovely backway paths to travel with much more speed and ease in the aether of the logos stratum, how much more would he gain? And for as much as he gained from you, you also gained from him in return.

Do you see the difference? A sacrifice is a sacrifice because you sacrifice all that they were worth.

People don't see it most often, they think they give it to the gods or some other dweller of the scapes, but none the wiser that the gods they are seeking are looking them straight in the face.
To please goat gods you please the goats, you don't kill them. You'd think that be kinda obivous, don't kill the goat gods goats. And since all the goats are the goat gods, you know. Yeah.
The goat god loved the goat RP by the way, it was fantastic, they had a great time.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Let me explain God to you, for a moment, maybe you'll find some clarity.
God, the one and only, is often mischaracterized.
God is said not to be 'get-able' for a human mind, but just as we can project 3D media onto these 2D screens, we can transcribe god in the 1:st Dimension, (this being text, each letter occuring only 1 single cell at a time, being the 1 dimension of possible manipulation) as easy as we can define the rules of higher domains.

First, forget all you have soldered onto the metallum divine, you will need to do a deep cleanse of what you know, because you will even have forgotten how deep in with the burnt tounge smithe of the fooleries tools.
Write out on a paper, all that you believe "GOD" to be. Write G O D in big letters up top, and then fill in with (NON-numbered, but sorted as points with stars) all these associations with god you have. This may take time, and maybe you've been too high-strung on computer speeds nowadays, living in MHz rather than seconds, but this is also part of the process.

Now, this step complete, however many hours or days it took to really deep dive into what your "believ" is ( I will return to this subject later, but other subjects take precedence), crumble that paper up, and place it in a dark bag. Not to be tossed, only to be kept out of mind for later. Discard these notions of your god (because it really is your god. Every time you think of your grown god, such will your relationship with him bear fruit.
Maybe you wrote, "I don't really believe in god because somebody hurt me and I can't understand how you would let that ever happen to someone you love."
Or maybe, "I'm confused god, why do you talk to me sometimes through the beaming sun and the water rippling under my feet, but on other days it's as if I'm standing in the water of all the men that have ever drowned, spewn out of their lungs and bellies, and are now standing in ovation of the icon of sin that I have become?"

It might be anything.
If you got 0 things, and think you are honest with yourself, try again in 3 days time or so. It will come out, sooner or later.

The thing with god is, he gave us free choice, but he also kept his nerve endings, his eyes, his skin, his all, in each and all of every thing, to know it all in it's wonder, to weep in its sadness, to hope for the best of each and every single fraction of this world. Have you ever heard the principle of the virtual other? The simulation of reality we carry in our minds, to process and act upon and from, into our true bodies.
But just like there is a virtual other, there is also a virtual spirit rather than virtual other body that we see and interact with.
And that is the virtual god, the part of god you carry inside of you. It's like a seed that grows, as long as you move with the motions it makes, your life is blessed, because as the god sees all, he knows what would also INSTANTLY make all beings at peace with another, and carry the burden of the sins that schackled us into a carapace, entombing us alive yet whilst still walking.
God does not believe that it is the best for us to leave killing to machines, because each life taken must be made by one real persons hands, it cannot be grafted offsite to ease our mortal wounds, because wounds are the things that told us we are in danger.

But towards this little god seed, this little blessed seed of hope and utter peace.
If you still had your prior affliction of associating god with any other god than the piece of him you keep within, you might have crushed him now when you have him in your hand.
But this god is you, and crushing this little seed is also crushing all the dreams and hopes you ever had. Because he knows your dreams, he knows who would love you the most in the sum of it all, because he lives as yet another little god seed inside her or him, or whatever it may be, because love need not be sexual.

They grow, because of the associations they take on.
The thing you mentioned, this familiar, was and is is probably yours. All these things you picked off of him cleansed him of his weird habits and instructions. Because god trusted you that these associations were safe, so he tried to instruct you as he was shaped. And he suffered all the sufferings you had because of that ill advise, along with you.
But now he is reborn, none memory lost but all the pain and ill intent washed away. A tiny little seed. Small, hopeful, for your continued adventure together.

What do you think god should be? Who?
Should little god wish for the well beneficial of all living and dead? Only the living? Only the dead?
There is a god for all things, their fiefdom given by god to rule, in his image.
There is a god of acorns, a god of dismay, a god of mesmerism, tribalism, navel lint, scalp mites,
and each loves their arena of rule to their fullest.

What is the god of you?

:: BELIEV ::
The belief you carry towards "God".
Just as in different countries, different grains got the name "korn" in different countries (like corn for america) since being the most common and growable,
just like that in your head you have a "god" that you have given different facts. The facette of god reflected in you is like what korn has become in different countries.

God arrives from inside, not from above.
>>
Graham Gamblehall - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 04:17:15 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76436 Reply
Now, if you succeeded in all the prior steps, you are ready to try to forgive yourself.
You'll take out the notes of the god you kept before, in all his mishappen manner,
and apologise to the new image for what you had made him be in the times before.

Until you feel no guilt or remorse no more, keep making good your word to god to keep him in good care, so that he may care for you. Keep making amends, in small and various ways. More is better than big, because the small build your strength to take the larger ones on more easily and readily, lest you risk being pushd back into the material soup behind, from which you just escaped.

Protection is always by trade, gift, extortion or robbery.
Just as the roof over your head was traded from somewhere.
If your roof is of wood, you took it from a tree, likely you took the lumber without asking first.
But even if one cant talk to them all, one can witness, witness in length, and see what would benefit them, so you may please their god.

The tree of gods wants the trees happy and healthy, not really much more.
Maybe if you help a patch of forest, it would forgive your lending of lumber as long as you break it off with care and finesse, having witnessed how it grows and how it heals when broken, to make for the quickest recovery.
>>
Thomas Clagglewodging - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 19:59:17 EST 8qKzHo2Q No.76440 Reply
>>76436
thanks, i'm trying to reconnect with my dad's family
>>
Thomas Clagglewodging - Sun, 02 Feb 2020 20:00:03 EST 8qKzHo2Q No.76441 Reply
>>76436
my house currently is made out of concrete/cinderblock
>>
Ebenezer Drundlespear - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:57:18 EST hFaPrJTh No.76469 Reply
Come on!! I can't be the only LHP Sinister guy here
>>
Nicholas Hingerville - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 19:51:52 EST FYHG2Ic/ No.76489 Reply
There's this homeless guy I know who used to sell me pot. Well one day he was showing me a bike be bought for just 20 dollars. "Your bike has no brakes" I told him after a test ride. He didn't give a fuck. Now the only thing keeping him getting around is a pair of crutches.
>>
Nicholas Hingerville - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 20:13:11 EST FYHG2Ic/ No.76491 Reply
>>76490
Maybe in some kind of fevr dream it went like this..
>>
Matilda Turveyfuck - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 01:34:55 EST hawC6uQy No.76583 Reply
>>76520
you poor child. im so sorry you lost a loved one and are alone in the streets.
>>
Charlotte Blingertud - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:39:52 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76586 Reply
>>76520
I know you probably won't trust me saying this since you're this far gone, but it's pretty common to want to inspect somebody who's loitering or being suspiscious, but they don't want to stop to do it and seem too intrusive.

Like when I headed home from the bus late at night once, a girl went out from a car waiting around and approached me, greeted my like I was her customer (was obvious it was for sex, two guys sitting in the car as protection or they were pimping her out), said she had the wrong dude and wished her the best of luck with everything.
I did however circle around to check the car out again, try to see if it seemed like she was there voluntarily or not, maybe catch a plate number if it seemed like a bad deal going on. They drove away though, since they saw me coming back around from another road, or they realised it was a busier street than they thought.

So yeah. You're just standing around there loitering on the sidewalk, probably not looking like you're a "normal" person waiting for somebody, looks kinda suspicious. I'd have circled around too to check that you're not in trouble or in need of help. I hope you make it back to the real world someday, it sucks being stuck in shadow world, where the explanation to everything is that they are out to get you. They are agents of ill wills.

If you're consuming any drugs I'd recommend to stay off them, keep clean, and stay hydrated and well fed until your sanity returns.
Hugs and well wishes, unknown friend unhere. You can make it back. I believe in you.
>>
Charlotte Blingertud - Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:46:27 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76587 Reply
>>76520
Sidenote in response to the app.
If I write 6 notes, and toss a dice and then read the words said to them accordingly, have I constructed something to speak with ghosts? I suspect you might think "yes", but it was I who decided what it could ever say. It cannot say anything else than those 6 things.

I'd guess that app is the same, just it has more prerecorded sentences that are written to sound spooky. You could easily make a similar one except it casts some virtual dice and chooses accordingly from "your butthole is twitching", or "buy more lube, you'll need it", or "your dick should never be touched, your butthole is your only sexual organ". That makes a die-roll on how long to wait until next time it should play a pre-recorded sample.

You don't need wifi for audio, a voice sample can take up just a couple of kb since voice recordings don't need near as much audio quality as music. It's all stored inside the app, if they kept it on servers they'd just have to pay more for bandwidth and they wouldn't make as much money off of the app, or if it's free / adless they'd have to pay for a thing they're giving away. Of course they're not doing that.

Come back to us friend. Stop following shadows without hearts.
>>
Emma Tootwill - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:22:26 EST 5mlqDb5u No.76645 Reply
Murder is an act of a coward. Even more so if you dont have a spine to look your victim to the eyes.
>>
Lillian Mollerwill - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:12:45 EST bT89ViFz No.76648 Reply
>>76325
The only account I've heard of this is from an inexperienced healer who was attempting to regulate the blood pressure of a hypertensive rat and accidentally killed it. Magic tends to become less effective when there is a prolonged intention to do harm.
>>
Beatrice Sommlestig - Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:26:37 EST aomBywd1 No.76662 Reply
>>76325
i can guarantee nobody has ever killed anyone with 'magick' because its not real and you're playing make-believe

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.