Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Does anyone have any paranormal experiences they would like to share?

- Mon, 06 Jan 2020 03:28:02 EST P6QLWCUZ No.76343
File: 1578299282052.jpg -(63395B / 61.91KB, 480x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Does anyone have any paranormal experiences they would like to share?
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Nicholas Crerrysod - Thu, 07 May 2020 11:46:52 EST 0LMZgc1+ No.76733 Reply
>>76343
I lived in Kingsport for years, it's not that spooky, just a place for kids to smoke pot because cops don't go there.
>>
Dr. Reuben !xmwplAg9wU - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 05:11:28 EST Qr9UkJS+ No.76787 Reply
1591434688852.jpg -(1383955B / 1.32MB, 1935x2592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I live in The Hotel.

Have you heard of it?

I detain'd all the EVIL in it after creating GODASPRINCESSRUKIASLYNXSPHERICALORGONITE

(";
>>
William Fubberlodging - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:06:19 EST x51PpiLb No.76798 Reply
>if one drives into the tunnel
>pic clearly shows a creek culvert
This has got to be the laziest dumbest godsamn piece of clickbait crap I've seen in months. Speaking of which why is youtube filled with so much crap? I watch one or two related videos on anything at all and suddenly the entire recommended feed is filled up with videos that are basically ten minute long versions of this picture.

I blame the faggy younger generation. You know who you are you goddamn kids. The slenderman generation. When I was young our retarded meme crap was Ouija boards which was pretty damn dumb along with the wicca crap but we had real hauntings. I've had so many demons and other agents bothering me over the years until I finally started active cleansing and astral locking of my dwellings. The first thing you have to do is stop inviting them in. I'm pretty sure one of them gave my dog cancer. Aw I'm sad now. He really did die defending me by attracting that thing we disturbed at the witches grave. That thing whatever it was is thought to have killed numerous people around town. The last person it took out died young in a motorcycle accident.
>>
Crazedfeline - Sat, 13 Jun 2020 22:33:08 EST /WSPvqoo No.76810 Reply
>>76343
From what I can remember from my Early childhood years, I remember one paranormal phenomenon I will never forget, I forgot what age I was but my family and I were at a ranch near Mexico and were near a cemetery which is a very small. at one point of my life when I was trying to go to bed I heard noises around the bed. And somehow one way or another there was a bule figure but the only part showing with the bottom part which was wearing pants and boots. The strangest thing was it was just walking across the bed. and I never seen something like that ever in my entire life I could be just be hallucinating from all that those stories I've heard my children.
>>
William Bardridge - Mon, 15 Jun 2020 20:56:07 EST tVh34alb No.76815 Reply
>>76343
I once thought a white dressed ghost was in front of me and my cousin agreed it had a white dress!
>>
Henry Pockfuck - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 22:39:59 EST zwGQHQ6K No.76821 Reply
>>76343
when i was a kid there were a few experiences in my childhood home from about 20 years ago that were a bit weird. first occurrence was on a weekend, i had just woke up and was still laying face down with my eyes closed, i then heard a distinct whisper right up to my ear that jolted me up and no one was there. maybe a year or so later in the same room i saw a boy at the corner of my eye running out of my room, looking like he had clothes from the 1920s on. i told my piece of shit mom about this and she shrugged off both occurrences, more to this to come. then maybe another year or so later i fell asleep in the living room and was woken up to scratching coming from the inside of the closet closest to the living room where i fell asleep. started screaming for my parents, they brushed it off but then later told me they heard it too. so other than the occasional sleep paralysis and cats looking at invisible shit, maybe 5 more years go by before we finally moved out. last year I was speaking to my mom on the phone and some how i got to talking about the old house and finally the piece of shit tells me: "oh yeah, the son of one of the families who lived in that house was handicapped and he DIED in your room! " gee thanks for never telling me that before and making me sleep in a dead boys haunted room for my entire childhood. i guess she didn't want to freak me out but a part of me genuinely hates her for continuously gas lighting me my entire childhood, not just about that spooky shit, but just about everything in general.
>>
Cedric Clecklegold - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 22:24:50 EST ruKn9Wfn No.76825 Reply
>>76343 Riverdale Road, Thornton Colorado. North of Denver
>>
Oliver Nadgehork - Tue, 28 Jul 2020 21:15:16 EST Hx2qExvR No.76866 Reply
>>76343
I guess...in my city, i few hours before my lsd trip, i saw a dead body (at least now, with no name) floating front the river, on september of 2019/guayaquil, after, while i trip, i stayed on the brigde, listened the metals, the air moving the cables. I guess, i can resolve the crime...only i need enter on the brightde....i talked with the sound of the air moving the metals...it made a sounds after my questions....

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.