Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Story

- Wed, 15 Apr 2020 06:39:47 EST 2N3i0P8a No.76700
File: 1586947187981.jpg -(114353B / 111.67KB, 956x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Story
I have a story i want to share.
There was this time i was sleeping on the living room in the second floor, i slept on a couch near some big windows. I could literallt just turn around and see outside. Well, one day i could't sleep and i for some reason covered my head from feet to head. The thing i was covering myself with wasn't really thick so i could see through it. So, i started seeing a girl which looks like the picture i posted but her hair covered her face.
I was really fucking scared and the girl then the girl walks to my feet and stands in front of me. I didn't do anything. The girl suddenly jumps and hugs me. I start to feel some pressure on my chest and i got up as quickly as i could. Then i hear some laughter going away and the pressure i felt on my chest faded away too.
Does anyone know what does this mean? Is there any explanation for this?
>>
Galland Gypsy - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:28:16 EST rVSUD2KH No.76701 Reply
Sounds fun
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Fucking Goodfield - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:49:36 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76703 Reply
>Is there any explanation for this?
Being awake during sleep paralysis. Kinda common, except most people see / feel scary demon shit rather than some giggly cutie hugging them.
But the other things are the usual, it being at your feet, or weighing down on your chest.
>>
Angus Denkinwick - Thu, 16 Apr 2020 06:11:58 EST 2N3i0P8a No.76706 Reply
>>76703
That sounds really reasonable and underwhelming. I thought it was something much more scarier than what you said.
>>
Molly Clozzlebury - Wed, 20 May 2020 22:27:15 EST 7OaqWBhN No.76758 Reply
>>76700

Anytime one of these fucking stories starts with "I was sleeping"

IT'S SLEEP PARALYSIS YOU FUCKING DOPE.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.