Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What to use to block out demons

- Tue, 09 Jun 2020 16:01:57 EST myVWu8It No.76789
File: 1591732917194.jpg -(8552B / 8.35KB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What to use to block out demons
what kan one place inside their home that will prevent demons/spirits from entering ones home? or some statues or something ..
>>
Martha Barddale - Tue, 09 Jun 2020 20:41:18 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76793 Reply
>>76789
You can make an astral fart jar by pouring some salt in a jar and then farting in it, putting the lid on right away.
The salt will sift the fart into the astral layer little by little, so it'll last a couple of months.
Place it in the centermost spot in your house, then any entity passing by will take a longer route around cause damn that house astral stank.
>>
Rebecca Senderway - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 06:31:46 EST Usz0O+11 No.76794 Reply
>>76793
The fuck you say you fucking piece of filth?
>>
William Fubberlodging - Wed, 10 Jun 2020 20:12:16 EST x51PpiLb No.76799 Reply
>>76789
They don't honestly seem too bothered by sage burning. Crucifixes often work. Sorry but when it comes to legit demons they do. LBRP can be somewhat effective but what's often most effective is to up and move and to most importantly not invite them in again in the first place because once they're there good luck getting them out. Basically just don't keep giving them permission to be there. Wicca is the worst because people are dumb enough to believe all that crap about them not being demons. Well guess what they are. So if you're openly practicing wicca it's basically the same thing as practicing Satanism and letting them in that way. Personally I'd advise against doing anything that actually summons any kind of entity or gives it permission to be in your life or enter your building.

Alternatively you can charge your JO and trap it in there. Then bury it in your friends backyard. I don't know if this works I just want to see someone else try it and report back here what happens
>>
Eliza Povingstock - Fri, 12 Jun 2020 03:24:39 EST uWSMg7c0 No.76804 Reply
>>76794
You see, your demons are recoiling already just at the idea of it.
>>
Wesley Cickleham - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 00:36:32 EST bzjhuGYb No.76829 Reply
>>76789
Theres a crucifix in my room and its demon free.
If theres a demon you can rebuke him with the name of jesus but that requires faith,the stronger the faith the better.
>>
Martha Bunfield - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 07:08:12 EST qrGVBURm No.76835 Reply
If you -think- demons/spirits are messing with you (guessing you've been hearing lots of knocks) you should quit trying to fight it. I've done a lot of thinking on this subject and it sounds strange but I think that God is doing that stuff to mess with people, basically. Don't scream at Him, don't freak out and run out of the house, ask Him questions and try and understand what is going on. Since doing this whatever these spirits are has proven to me that they are intelligent, I actually took its advice playing some video games (one knock for yes two knocks for no and just asking what I should do) and the level of accuracy this being has is beyond incredible. I play RPG's a lot but He would tell me to do things that made almost no sense gameplay wise unless for instance, there would be two missed attacks in a row. Guess what? He was right, multiple times.

It's even scarier after a while than "woo boogeyman" to realize that all this knocking and spiritual stuff is the very Creator playing with you, but if you respect Him you will get respect. Warning however; I could be wrong about this. I try not to treat the spirit entirely as if it were God because I'm really not sure what it/they are. Just trust me, treat it with respect.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.