Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I think I might be abusing my sleep demons

- Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:25:16 EST PFUmLnLM No.76890
File: 1598793916467.jpg -(16379B / 16.00KB, 325x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I think I might be abusing my sleep demons
Hey /spook/, I usually just lurk, but I've had an experience I wanted to share with you and get some feedback on what might be going on. It involves lucid dreaming, and possibly, maybe, a demon if that sort of thing isn't bullshit.

First, some background info I think is relevant. I've only ever had a few lucid dream experiences I can remember. The running constant in them is that they've always started as a nightmare where I am stalked or confronted by a shadow person, who I then attack, punching kicking or shoving until they disappear. Then I'm free to roam about the dream for a while before waking up. But I always have to see this apparition, and then strike it and chase it away, or otherwise force it out of the dream. The earliest of these I remember, I was hiding under a desk in my office while the figure's feet marched around in search of something (probably me). I kicked the legs out, and leapt out to attack the falling thing, only to find it was gone. Then I realized I was lucid (first time ever, although I've tried and failed to make it happen before). Cue up chorus lines of dancing lingerie models. I was horny, and it's a dream, I'll enjoy it how I want.
>>
Martha Gocklenore - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:25:54 EST PFUmLnLM No.76891 Reply
The second incident, I was climbing a stairwell, talking on a headset with my boss, when the shadowy figure leapt out from around a corner. I immediately punched at it and told it to go away. It did, I realized it was all a dream, and chose to wake up because I wanted an early start on the day.

Between these two incidents, I tried the Letter method for summoning a succubus, but the ritual sort of went awry. The window in my room was frozen shut at the time, and I had intended to use it to vent the smoke from burning the paper. The paper also generated way more smoke than I anticipated, even if I could have gotten the window open. The smoke detector went off, and I only barely managed to get my clothes on before the roommates barged in to investigate. So the ritual was complete, but there was this big fucked up distraction going on, and I basically had to just close it off without basking in the afterglow of the whole thing, so my mind was totally unfocused. I don't know if that matters, or if all that hocus pocus stuff is bullshit anyway, I was really just out to have some fun.

Anyway, the third lucid state was just last night, and it was odd enough that I wanted to share it.
>>
Martha Gocklenore - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:26:39 EST PFUmLnLM No.76892 Reply
>In a car on a roadtrip with two other people
>Greasy long-haired, lanky man and his curly-blonde gf
>Knocking over gas stations, burgling houses
>Our crime spree is just sort of a comfy summer vacation
>but with crime
>The violence is escalating, and I'm getting uneasy
>Blonde is egging on her man, pistolwhipping and shootings ensue
>I'm getting scared of these people, expecting them to turn on me
>It's night, I'm in the back of the car. Lanky is sleeping.
>Blonde climbs over the seats and straddles me
>Holds a finger to my lips, unzips me, and rubs me until I'm hard
>Tells me not to fight back or she'll scream
>I'm constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure Lanky isn't waking up
>I know he'll kill me if he sees me fucking the Blonde, no matter what excuse I've got
>Finish.
>Blonde leans in close to say something. I can't remember what.
>This part of the dream closes as, the next night, we're getting set up to break into this isolated house in the boonies
>I'm watching Lanky jimmy the lock
>When the door opens, there's a person at the far end of the hallway on the other side
>They start shooting, we all run, I lose track of the others
>>
Martha Gocklenore - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:27:24 EST PFUmLnLM No.76893 Reply
>Scene changes. I don't know how or why, but I'm in bed, watching TV
>I'm watching a sensationalist true crime show, like Unsolved Mysteries or some shit
>The host is walking through an old crime scene, showing where a kidnapper drilled holes in the drywall of a house to spy on a child on the other side
>Camera does a trick-shot through the eyeholes, and I realize that the room is my room
>Start sweating bullets
>Know I'm being watched
>Look over to my right, not tilting my head, just moving my eyes
>There's the shadow person
>Just standing there, chilling, beside my open window. An androgynous silhouette of slightly-darker-black loitering in the corner of the room
>Suddenly not scared, just kind of annoyed
>"All right, let's fucking do this" I say, as I roll out of bed
>Lazily saunter over to the shadow person, grab them by the shoulders, and shove them into the wall
>"Go back. Please just go back."
>They melt into the wall, diffusing across its surface
>Little sparks of blue dance inside the black shape, like stars and arcs of electricity
>"No, no. Fuck off, fucking ghost cunt."
>It's gone.
>Like before, it now clicks that I'm dreaming
>Turn around, look around room
>It's a kid's room, but I don't remember it from real life
>It's also too tidy. Kid's rooms are super messy. They only look like this in movies
>There's just a shelf on my left (below the window) lined with toys
>A big brontosaurus seems like its looking at me
>Decide to have fun
>Try to summon up a car show with lots of cool old pony cars
>nothing happens
>Try to summon legions of half-naked women
>Nothing
>Try to find some sort of subconscious control center to turn off my limiters and give myself super powers
>De nada
>Try to make the room longer, like a Jaws panning zoom or something, anything, this is boring
>The walls all grow and zoom out
>Something, at least
>The Brontosaurus is bigger, and seems to have moved its head while I wasn't looking; is now leaning towards me and looking right at me
>>
Martha Gocklenore - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:27:58 EST PFUmLnLM No.76894 Reply
>Can feel the sensation of my arm resting on my chest, so I know I'm waking up
>Shrug, and tell the dinosaur "see ya later. It's a boring dream anyway."
>Wake up, jot down the details (I don't remember dreams often, so when I do I write them down)

There's one more thing. After waking, the idea came to me that the figure I'm chasing away might be the same one I tried summoning, or it might represent that fantasy, but it's not coming through clearly for some reason. Like a radio signal getting interference. So I scribbled an apology on the back of a scrap of paper.

So, what do you all think might be happening with these strange dreams? Is there some solution to either make the figure more visible, or am I right to chimp out and attack it when I see it?
>>
Alice Pockbury - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 18:52:10 EST /GJNcsD4 No.76895 Reply
>>76894
I dont know. It sounds like you need a scary ghost thing to show up in your dreams in order to make you become lucid. Personally, I'd rather become lucid by checking if the light switch works or not, but you do you boo boo
>>
Plus Mecha Gojirª ª ª ª ª ª ª !tOtljWfpbQ - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:36:05 EST nNCXAihH No.76896 Reply
1598888165125.jpg -(20036B / 19.57KB, 180x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>76895
Ahh, deci din declarația dvs. pot presupune că ați construit o baie? Ați făcut niște instalații sanitare? Cel puțin a construit un hambar care nu necesită energie electrică sau instalații sanitare? ... Cel puțin o magazie de scule? un raft? Taie o placă pe jumătate?
[/s] >>Evil must always win because good is dumb!
>>
Plus Mecha Gojirª ª ª ª ª ª ª !tOtljWfpbQ - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 11:40:42 EST nNCXAihH No.76897 Reply
1598888442533.gif -(872040B / 851.60KB, 440x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ψ?Ω76895
Arise Crescent Grizzly, arise! The fuck is going on man?
>>
Plus Mecha Gojir� � � � � � � !tOtljWfpbQ - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:00:42 EST nNCXAihH No.76898 Reply
1598896842349.jpg -(328977B / 321.27KB, 800x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ψ?Ω76890
You want to discuss your personal hygiene over a bunch a 5 foot tall grass because it's aliens?

##17819393
Stop talking to yourself about bullshit.
>>
+ Mecha Gojir� � � � � !tOtljWfpbQ - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 17:47:23 EST nNCXAihH No.76899 Reply
1598910443402.jpg -(149199B / 145.70KB, 576x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
� �76890##
Hey Martha, how do you think you 'd react if a demon "bit your hand like a wheat cake?"*
>>
Bad Pussycat� � � � �< !tOtljWfpbQ - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 06:35:32 EST GTEKw7d9 No.76905 Reply
1598956532894.jpg -(3833163B / 3.66MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
�� 76900
"Hoy no hay sabotaje!"
♡♤76904
>"spider back is breaking"

"Woof 1t is not!"
>>
Convertible_Trouble� � � � �< !tOtljWfpbQ - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 10:12:46 EST necJtPH9 No.76906 Reply
1598969566958.jpg -(3289146B / 3.14MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
� �76900
"WTF are you trying to do in my dreams setting me off with your fetish bullshit, catmom? 9-2 happens!"
>Is it safe to sleep yet?
>>friend.
>>>11:11 AM · Aug 31, 2020
"Hmmmmmm."
>>>¿&Kio daŭrigas vin, / jp /(₩♡at)

*blows rape whistle*
>>
Convertible_Repairshop� � � � �< !tOtljWfpbQ - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 18:48:30 EST titzvQ46 No.76908 Reply
1599000510226.jpg -(3509468B / 3.35MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
@@17827384
�� 17827641
($$)17827630

You’re legitimately an idiot aren’t you <anonymous? >
>Mockery: “The chad Aryan gene”, quails and trembles in the presence of a the reptile exhibit at the local zoo, as it’s given a preview of its own future down the path of memetic obedience

Here I'm sitting, with freshly made pasta, minding my own business until tomorrow, and you’re going on an on and on and on and on and on and on like a grinning bunch of apes. Couldn’t have been that I called u out 4 being a dream molester could it? I mean, who gives a fuck about your ranting online? Anyone? Anyone at all? Besides me. Whom you owe your lives to.

It’s not like I made this for you. It’s not like your insanity has sabotaged your life. No, it’s just the fact that you’re a cybernetic dog fucker who would kick his own ass to keep his despair boner going. You’re not the person I married <anonymous > and it disturbs me you’re still too stupid to tell me what melanin is.

I hope you learn your lesson tomorrow, I’m gonna skip dinner. And to whom it concerns, dial up your rape anxiety.

caucaus mtns like that cock in your mouth while you post on /gif/. Big dogs gonna shut it’s mouth and stop acting street or it’s being put on a leash in the garage.
L
O
L
K
Fuck your numeral Superdickery, you’re not talking to “Jimmy” LoLK fuckhead?
>>
Archie Gugglehick - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 19:06:59 EST z6bXvCxu No.76928 Reply
1600297619175.png -(47778B / 46.66KB, 347x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
All glories to Lord Bune, the Duke! I praise his name, Bune!

Wehl Melan Avage Bune Tasa
>>
Phyllis Dunnerforth - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 00:36:02 EST k2gvbjlt No.76929 Reply
>>76890
>Hiding under a desk in my office

The demons are fine but you have to stop dreaming about being at work. That's fucking depressing dude.
>>
My Mom - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 01:15:37 EST U2W86Ldx No.76930 Reply
>>76928
I had a dream about a leather face demon and a propane truck crash three nights ago
10/10 cool

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.