Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

The coming age of the Biomechanoid

- Tue, 31 Aug 2021 09:52:13 EST c5yuSHI3 No.77524
File: 1630417933725.jpg -(168377B / 164.43KB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The coming age of the Biomechanoid
We as some of you might be aware are coming to an end of the age of man. Sometime in the near future we will enter the age of the Biomechanoid. Will you accept the cold embrace of metal and rise above your primitive state ascending to godhood to find your destiny amongst the stars. Or will you stay a sorry blob of flesh and be left behind to die on this sick and decaying world. The choice is yours!
>>
Betsy Winkinridge - Wed, 01 Sep 2021 10:59:36 EST mGzusT5T No.77525 Reply
>>77524
I'll probably stay a fleshblob thank you.
There's no guarantee that any vessel provided to ingest myself into that form would actually do this process without cutting my consciousness apart into oblivion and it could merely be a copy of how I would act and perform, and there'd be no guaranteee either that the provider of such a vessel hadnt put in safeguards that would limit the capacity in which I would be able to incarnate my will into reality.
Only way I could be sure would be if I made each and every mechanism myself, and I doubt the duration of one human life would be enough to garner enough knowledge and skill to do it all myself.

If you would use tooling made by others to make this vessel, there'd be the issues of the concepts contained within the paper "Reflections on Trusting Trust", only change out compilers into the tools necessary to build physical rather than computational machinery.

Enjoy living life as a physically manifested McFaceTube-bot dude, you'll be physically unable not to, you will be backdoored to be unable to not be fine being what you are. If your consciousness will even be transferred at all.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Lydia Fancocke - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:07:15 EST CATXr51C No.77532 Reply
I'm ready to become a literal brain in a jar if it lets me connect forever. Plant my consciousness into RAM, I am ready to evolve.
>>
Cornelius Bublingshaw - Sat, 28 May 2022 14:44:59 EST sQIhaJWS No.77854 Reply
>>77524
Putting proprietary software in your body is probably the dumbest, most ignorant, retarded thing I can think of, that only a complete know-nothing moron would entertain, much less promote seriously. You are a such a huge dumbass any word you speak is probably poisonous.
>>
Priscilla Pinkinfick - Sun, 29 May 2022 09:52:13 EST LcJLt1QF No.77857 Reply
It is funny when the braces progam was a teknikal succes where otherwise dumb or untalkative persons/childrens where given the choise for metal braces that recieve radio or cellphone signals so their conversations were written and programmed by the government.
Stupid how many of them sayed yes to braces.
You know cyborg intentions and those kinds of things.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.