Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I just died a couple days ago and was revived

- Sun, 15 May 2022 09:57:12 EST zpzOsir5 No.77842
File: 1652623032903.png -(365440B / 356.88KB, 500x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I just died a couple days ago and was revived
So I've been an alcoholic for years and finally decided to quit, and like a retard I quit cold turkey after having a two day, non-stop vomiting hangover. So I'm completely dehydrated and giving up something like a 10 year addiction cold turkey. Basically all you need for a lead up, I obviously had a seizure and had to be revived. Thank fuckin' anything out there that my roommate realized something was wrong, because this happened at 3:00 AM.

Anyways on to the actual meat of this. I'm seriously not sure if this is supernatural or if dying made some weird underlying psychosis open up in my brain, but ever since I can see, and here's the part that fucks me up, FEEL ghosts. Shitty part: I can only see them out of the corner of my eye, so like base features are pretty much all I can see, colour of clothing, base facial shape, if they have facial hair stuff like that.

So I saw a few chill ghosts, basically either just kids or bros, but then I got to my buddy's house and there was a girl ghost and long story short she invisible sucked my dick to completion through my pants while my friend was thankfully concentrated on the boxing match we were supposed to be watching.

So, I had a touch free orgasm, with no anal while also not thinking about anything sexy. Could literally feel the lips and tongue. What the fuck is going on in my life right now.
>>
Hamilton Finkinspear - Mon, 16 May 2022 13:07:30 EST BzYQbr1P No.77843 Reply
dmt release from near death
you can now hallucinate more accurately
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Ernest Billingville - Thu, 09 Jun 2022 22:11:04 EST 9Zna0Ku5 No.77867 Reply
>>77842
I think you should go to the hospital. You are having psychosis and delerium tremors. You require Seroquel , librium and iv liquid. You can die from this type of alcohol withdrawal and those seizures can cause permanent issues.
>>
Angus Dinningshit - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 22:39:16 EST +SqG/Gnk No.77869 Reply
Wee energy field gets the succ, have fun with your new fren. Also what homie above said, you might die nigga
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.