Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

theme-white or relatively light rooms

- Sat, 12 Apr 2014 18:51:42 EST U6xBMxcr No.58618
File: 1397343102341.jpg -(266003B / 259.77KB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. theme-white or relatively light rooms
so basically im at a point where i had to buy my self a desk for CPU and i couldn't go for anything else then white since i've got those back from i-dunno-what-age white'ish closet/shelves/drawers and the room it self has been walled green which in a wider perspective doesn't look neat at all. just a regular bach-boy's room. you can tell, i've never really cared about my surroundings .
now i've comed to a certain point where i have condsider i should make things decent around here.. and accidentaly i've chosen the colour white for the whole room.

so the whole problem is
tl;dr - how would you decorate/design a room to be white. ideas for the walls, the composition of colour in white room (as if what colours would fit in mostly white furnitured and walled rooms for example a bed) could you play the 'everything-definetly-white' out, etc.

pic semi-related, the one and literally only picture made out of this room a time while back, for the purpose of the green coloured wall
>>
Alice Bullerfield - Sat, 12 Apr 2014 18:59:12 EST U6xBMxcr No.58619 Reply
>>58618
wanted to add that the whole idea would be to come out of the stone age to a modern days without really 'let's change the floors and tear down the walls'
i'd like to do the so-called renovation low budget for i have no intend to fuck shit up, i'm just waiting ideas simply change just a little around here, make things more spacious etc.

waiting for cool ideas from you
nb, since it's still me
>>
Caroline Wemmledock - Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:35:31 EST gpGz6Zip No.58621 Reply
Light blue/off white walls. White furniture, blue (or matching whatever colour you go on walls) covers/accessories (fabric on chairs etc). Just get rid of that green man thats like 60s house wife shit.
>>
David Shittingshit - Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:28:06 EST phtSKKIp No.58628 Reply
1397428086591.png -(698723B / 682.35KB, 1250x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>accidentaly i've chosen the colour white for the whole room.
how does this even happen?
white's not a bad color for a room, but what is the factor preventing you from changing your mind?

anyway just Google "white interior design"
absorbing a ton of images is the best way to understand these things

I could give you a list of palettes I'd like to see in a room but there's a significant chance that the 'dark gray' I write will be different from the 'dark gray' you read.
>>
Sidney Focklewater - Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:54:52 EST U6xBMxcr No.58660 Reply
>>58628
the thing about google is that there are so many random ideas which may kinda just make me more confused of 'what wud be right'. that's why i thought i'd come and ask direct thoughts. dark grey in general sounds good tbh. i somewhat thought to myself to make the whole thing look black n white style, but wouldn't that end up to edgy ?
>>
Henry Drillyseg - Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:22:43 EST wlIHVU+7 No.58669 Reply
>>58660
lol high contrast when arranged by novices looks so wacky
don't do black and white
dark grays are good. really dark deep browns are good.
>>
Angus Humblestock - Sun, 27 Aug 2017 23:43:54 EST DQdEq/UK No.61536 Reply
all the walls of my house are orange its p. cool

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.