Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Colors and jacket fit - semi formal dress for banquet

- Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:17:36 EST wHj6on+p No.60853
File: 1461964656822.png -(552494B / 539.54KB, 494x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Colors and jacket fit - semi formal dress for banquet
Hey im dressing for a banquet tomorrow and these are the clothes ive copped for it so far.

Im a weird size, and 15.5 slim shirts fit me better than 14.5 in the shoulders and the body but the sleeves are a tad long. So because of that this is the only shirt that I have to wear that's sleeves dont make this jacket look like a childs, and that isnt so dark it looks riduclous.

So I want to know do these colors look? the pants are pure charcoal & This shirt has a very light violet tinge to it. im planning on wearing black pants. And how does the jacket fit? I know its a bit short lapel wise but im clueless otherwise

sorry for shitty photo and dirty mirror , it is color corrected though
>>
Thomas Briblingstone - Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:56:50 EST moOha2L0 No.60855 Reply
>>60853
Too long tie
Jacket could be a little tiny bit shorter, but you mentioned you have a weird size
The whole thing doesn't really match. Choose another tie that fits with the jacket. Are those pant black or are they the same colour as the jacket? The pants must match the jacket.

If that's an old suit, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a new one.
I am a big fan of navy blue suits with white shirts, twist on the classic black & white.
You won't get any pussy in that suit, dude.

Also, how's yo shoe game?
>>
Thomas Briblingstone - Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:59:39 EST moOha2L0 No.60856 Reply
>>60855
Wow, I just glanced over your post. Should have thoroughly read it.
Look pass my sentences that your post have already adressed.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.