Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Summer bummer general

- Sun, 08 May 2016 12:51:36 EST moOha2L0 No.60875
File: 1462726296477.gif -(145178B / 141.78KB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Summer bummer general
Summer is here, damn. As an extremely hairy dude I trim just about everything. I pluck the gap inbetween my eyebrows and the stragglers around, and I trim my armpits.
But my legs looks like spiderlegs, there's so much hair on them, is it gay to trim them?
"Only gays and swimmers shave their legs", is this principal valid in this day and age?

I also hate working out but my body looks like a malnourished jackdaw, yet there's so much pressure to exercise.

Can you wonderful dudes and girls give advice on how you should maintain body hair?

Oh, what outfits are the general to summer time? Kinda sucks that I can't wear sweatshirts, t-shirts are so boring. Also, this is really important, what kind of legwear should you wear during the summer? As I've said, I have hairy chicken legs, so I don't really want to burn the world by showing them. It seems like pants are waay to hot in a climate of 20-30C.
>>
Ian Gommerhirk - Tue, 10 May 2016 02:56:39 EST /KkPmKGL No.60880 Reply
Gorl's opinion here, I don't think body hair is as big a deal as you're making it because most people don't care beyond basic grooming (also those are the kinds of people you want in ur life) but the important thing is just to make yourself comfortable! If that means trimming then go for it!
You shouldn't be worrying about how people are going to label and interpret you (I.E. gay) because they will always do that anyways based on skin-deep outside appearances, which will never be true to your actual self. So it really doesn't matter!

I say buy a pair of shorts you like and try wearing them out, see how you feel, see how people react to your legs. If you don't like them then at least you know for the future!
>>
Molly Sockleben - Tue, 10 May 2016 04:43:50 EST moOha2L0 No.60881 Reply
>>60880
Thanks, man. Exactly the kind of advice I was looking for.
>>
Ian Fuckingcocke - Wed, 11 May 2016 15:06:17 EST 9PzqEMaU No.60884 Reply
>>60875
just trim them alttle with a clipper. So there is hair but not so much. It won't look like you did anything because who would trim and not completely shave? it's full-proof
>>
Ebenezer Bardridge - Fri, 13 May 2016 03:38:11 EST moOha2L0 No.60889 Reply
>>60884
I actually used my buzz buzz shaver thing with that top on. It looks like I haven't done anything to them, just a little bit shorter. Pretty happy with the results.
Now I'll just try working on getting a tan

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.